The Bio

Name: Haruto Yamamoto 

Looks (Kinda looks like this but you can imagine him as whatever you like): 

Age: 16

Description: Orphaned 3 years ago, Haruto has to rely on creating videos to gain money. Now, after 3 years of hard work, he is now a YouTuber with 5 million subscribers,  and quite a large fanbase although much of it is outside of Japan. Kind-hearted, charismatic, handsome and intellectual. He is a liked YouTuber among Women, Children and Men alike. Despite that, he is quite shy and quiet and does not really have many friends (more like none). He knows multiple languages such as Japanese, French, Spanish, English and others. He is also a Pro/Elite gamer     (wink wink) 

Likes/Passion: streaming, gaming, making content, cooking, anime, playing music and drawing

Dislikes: Going outside, talking with anyone he is not familiar with and scum of society (you know what I mean, I am not elaborating) 

Game genre he plays:  Horror, Rythem, FPS, City Builder/Management, Minecraft and Gatcha games.

Here it is. Your bio. I figured it is much more difficult to create a character and also use Y/N L/N and the usual "x reader fanfic" words. Thus, I made a fictional character with all the background and attributes I want him to have. Just imagine you are him, I'll try to use POV's as well to make it more realistic. Also a big thanks to those of you who have read this fanfiction, I really appreciate it. Comments are welcome too! I'll see you people next time.

Ja ne