Fluke - Thank you

Fluke stops flipping the pages of the photo album.

Ohm is already in the operating room. Waiting is making them all anxious. Ohm's mom, the staffs of the restaurant,  the workers in Ohm's farm, Fluke and his mom all waiting outside the operating room.

The red light of the operating room went off. Fluke stand up, with Ohm's mom and his mom on the sides.

A doctor came out, "We lost him once -"

After hearing those words, Fluke's knee give up.

Three knocks on the door stop him from reminiscing. There standing his mom with puffy eyes. Fluke just shake his head and smile.

"Son, you need to get ready. We need to go to the church. You are the only one they've been waiting for", his mom softly said then look at the one his holding.

Fluke is now standing in front of the church, as the door opens tears keep flowing like a waterfall. He slowly walks.

A doctor came out, "We lost him once -"

After hearing those words, Fluke's knee give up. Thankfully, both of his and Ohm's mom are there to support him.

"We lost him once - but we are able to revive him. The operation was successful".

"Ah!!!", Fluke shout. He sobs. He don't know how to express his joy. He cried.

Everyone's sobbing, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you".

Fluke stops in front of the man, he can't live without. Ohm, he is crying as well. Today is their wedding day. The priest starts. He look at Ohm, "I love you, P'Ohm"

"I love you more, Fluke", as they tighten their holding hands. They face the priest.

Fluke look up, silently utter a prayer, "Thank you for giving him to me, Lord".

- The End -

Love recognizes no barriers

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.

PS:
YummiAunt,
till now I still can't thank you enough. I appreciate your kindness
Thank you, Ate Mai 💙