Day 134

"Stark I got eyes on them, it's a woman and she looks pissed" "alright sam don't engage, Nat, Wanda handle her. Sam, Bucky get people out of there, Steve your with me.

You began with throwing cars at groups of people followed by destroying buildings all while mumbling "bring me the winter soldier".

Inside your head-

No no we need to stop this!! Why aren't you listening to me!" You looked up and noticed Wanda was face to face with you "oh Wanda thank god your here I don't know what's goin-" you were cut off by Wanda wrapping a car around your body.

Normal pow -

"Steve she's strong, really strong" you busted out of the car while the force sent Wanda into a nearby building. "Bring me the winter soldier" you continued to mumble.

"Stark I'm gonna engage". Nat ran to y/n and began fighting. Nat noticed all her punches and kicks were being blocked like she knew how Nat fought.

Y/n swiped Nats leg and bent a pole around her body "stay". Nats eyes shot up "y/n?"

In your head - "yes yes nat it's me, please help me I don't know what's going on"

Normal POV-

You began walking away as Sam began to engage. You crushed his wings and wrapped them around him as he fell to the ground. You gave Sam a dirty look as Sam began to recognize you. "Steve it's-" you threw Sam into a wall before he could finish.

"Sam? What happen? Who is it? Tony where's Sam?" Cap said as he spoke into his ear piece. "He's not looking to good he's over near the red building, I'm with Wanda and she's not doing to good either" "alright, Bucky we need you"

Bucky began walking to y/n "the winter soldier. You are my mission"

In your head-
No no no Bucky move, please Bucky move"

Normal POV
"Look lady I'm not trying to hurt-" Bucky was interrupted by you said "winter soldier, my mission"

Bucky stood still as Steve ran next to him on his right and Wanda on his left "she pissed me off, let me finish this" Wanda said as she ran to y/n letting her powers go and tilting her head and so did you.

You and Wanda stood in the middle of the street with her Scarlet power and your Violet power meeting. She felt you becoming stronger then you and was shocked "Steve shes, she's strong then me" Wanda said as your power consumed most of hers and blasted her into another building.

"That's it I'm done, let's do this Steve" Bucky and Steve ran to you and began throwing punching, blocking each and every hit. Bucky was able to grab ahold of your arm and swing you into Steve.

Steve connected with his shield and flew into another building. "What the" Bucky said standing still. "Winter soldier you are my mission." "Nah I don't think so".

You and Bucky battled for a few more moments before Steve threw his shield and it hit the face Gaurd off your face.

"St-Steve it's y/n" Steve picked himself up as Bucky stood still.

In your head-

"Bucky what's going on, why are you here I thought you were at the hydra base? Wtf is going on"

Normal pov-

As Bucky and Steve stood still Tony came up behind y/n and placed a sleep device on y/ns neck.
"Tony it y/n be careful" Bucky yelled as you shook and fell to the ground.

Tony look at you body on the ground "oh my got it is y/n"