Damon and I just look at each other, we can't help but smile and feel touch with what she said.

"I wish you both a happy and strong relationship forever!" She said to us, we both look at her and smile before speaking

"Thank you so much for the advice Auntie, We promise to always put it in our heart and mind!!! We also wish you all the best!!" I smilingly said to her, she smiled back at us

"Oh! It's nothing, it's my pleasure to advise two people who love each other like you!!" She smilingly said to us, I smiled back at her. I was about to speak again when my boyfriend's phone rang so I immediately pulled it from my bag!! See, he even gave me his phone to keep. He doesn't want me to suspect anything that is why he always gives it to me for me to be able to check who is that calling him or texting him every time that we are together. He even gave me all of his passwords to all of his social media account, it not that I ever tried to check it or open it without his knowledge, Don't get me wrong, it's not my idea!! It's his!! It's started when we watch a movie and we saw how a boy and girl fight each other and almost broke up just because of an unknown call. I teased him, that if he did what that man did to his girlfriend to me. If he ever hides something or calls some other girl without my knowledge I will break up with him!!

Ever since that day, he became like this!! I already told him that I'm just teasing him but he still insisted on me keeping his phone!! He said

"I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY OR SUSPECT ME OF ANYTHING BABY!! I WILL NEVER DO THAT!!! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO BABY!! YOU CAN HINDER ME WITH ANYTHING JUST FOR ME TO BE MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY WITH ME!!! I CAN TAKE ANYTHING BUT NEVER WITH YOU HATING ME!!! YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALWAYS TRUST ME, I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR YOU NOT TO!!"

He seriously said to me, I admit at that time, I feel so touch and overwhelmed by how can this man loves me so much!! It also made me feel guilty because until now, I haven't told him about my family!! But I promise to do it soon!! I have a plan already on when should I do it!! I'm just waiting for the right time.

"Babe? Someone is calling you but it's an unknown number!" I smilingly said to him.

"Answer it, baby!" He casually said to me, see what I'm talking about. I look at Auntie earlier she just smiled at me, she seems to understand what's going on.

"No Babe!! You answer it, I already said to you,  I'm not that kind of lover right?? I will never break up with you just because of these silly things!!" I smilingly said to me

"But..." I didn't let him finish.

"No buts babe!! Come on! Answer it, This person called you two times already, Maybe it's important." I smilingly said to me

"Are you sure?" He asked me again! He is paranoid that I might suspect him about something hahaha My boyfriend is really cute!!

"Yes, babe! I'm sure!!" I smilingly said to him, He smiled back then he finally got the phone from me and answer it outside, it's kinda loud here because of background music.

"Your boyfriend is really cute!!" Auntie smilingly said to me

"I know right Auntie!! He really is!!" I smilingly said to her

After a few minutes, Damon smilingly go backs to his sit and as usual, he pulled me again by my waist to be near him.

"How is it, babe?" I asked him casually

"I have someone for you to meet later baby" He smiling said to me. He seems excited and so happy! I wonder who is it that called that he became so excited like this.

"Who??" I curiously asked him

"Later baby!" He smilingly said to me then gave me some spicy rice cake again.

"Okay!!" I casually said to him as I eat the food that he gave me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now back at the University, We both still have a class and need to go back here before we are late again just like last time.

We are just walking hand in hand when I notice that there is a woman who is standing not very far from us. She seems to be looking at us which made me curious about who is she and why is she looking at us or specifically at my boyfriend here. I was about to ask Damon when

"Babe, Who is..." I didn't get to finish what I'm about ask him when he suddenly let go of my hand and yelled

"LIZA!!!!" He excitedly yelled. Does he know her??

WHO IS SHE??

I became more curious when that woman suddenly starts running towards us and the next thing I knew is that she already jump into my boyfriend and excitedly hug him.

I don't know but just looking at them made me feel something that I never felt before. My chest starting to feel congested.

"DAMON!!!!" She excitedly said as she hugs my boyfriend.

WHO THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN AND WHO IS SHE TO MY BOYFRIEND!!!

To be continued

A/N

I'm sorry for the late update, I've been sick for days! My fever keeps spiking but don't worry, I'm okay now, I still feel dizzy whenever I stand up but all in all, I think I'm okay now!

I hope you still waiting for my updates...

Comment and Vote are surely appreciated.

Love lots

WAANJAI MJORA