💜Chapter 8: Sneaking and Suspicions🧡

Start from the beginning

Everyone looks at Karl and he just shrugged and walked out the kitchen, trying to remember where Sapnap's room was.

With Sapnap~
Sapnap finished his fruit salad then the rest of his food, and the dishes on the large beside table. He waited for Karl to come in, as he requested.

The whole morning he thought a lot about the date last night, but didn't freak out nearly as much as Karl. He was confident there was something with them. He was also lucky his father didn't read newspapers or magazines, or watch the news.

A few moments later Karl stepped into the room quietly with a little wave. Then Sapnap signaled him to come into the room and sit.

"Hey Sappy, how was the food..?"

"It was lovely Karl!" He smiled gratefully, "How was your morning?"

"It's was pretty good, I was kinda freaking out about, well you know..."

"Yes I know, and you don't have to be shy, I wanted you up here so we could talk about that, then some other stuff for a while. I never have anyone besides your sister to talk to, and she can sometimes be a little too bubbly for my taste."

"Yes Sap I feel you, I grew up with her"

They talked for a bit about their date, and agreed there must be some sparks and they could carry on with their things. The two even decided on a second date sometime next week.

"You don't have to worry about my parents finding us, they are gone out today and tomorrow for some royal stuff I think, and I trust to maids and butlers to not tell." Sapnap was loved my almost everyone who worked at the castle. He was so laid back, sweet, and humble, which made him popular to the workers.

"That sounds amazing to have trust like that."

All kinds of conversation came up, with the largest range of topics. They just couldn't stop talking, and it never became an awkward silence. Giggles and gasps could be heard only down the hall a few doors.
Some maids knocked the check on him and he let them open the door. The maids young and older smiled at seeing the prince so happy with someone to talk to, it was so rare he ever told them to come in.

Then came to a sensitive topic. Karl brought up the first time he met the king and when they all seemed nervous talking about the last person in Karl's position. Sapnap explained that the last person in his place was an enemy is disguise trying to poison one royal and get information to use against them. His planned was on it last step but when Techno brought him his meal and was about to give it to him, he smelled something off and about it. Turns out it was poisoned and the information went back to his cook. And to this day Sapnap is worried someone else might try that again and actually succeed.

Sapnap was crying out of fear from the memory, which made Karl act off of instinct and wrap his arms around him. Karl rubbed his back and whispered into his ear trying to calm him down. After minutes of soothing techniques, Sapnap finally calmed down.

Karl looked at the time and realized it was 11:30, "Oh my gosh! Look at the time, I have to go and start your food!" He started for the door then Sapnap stopped him.

"Can you come back up once your done..? Please?"

"Sure I can Sappy!" Then he left.

In the kitchen everyone was questioning where he was the whole time. He just looked at them and smirked, then went to make Sapnap's food. Once he finished, Techno was about to grab Sapnap's plate but Karl stopped him.

"Sorry Tech I'm taking this once, the prince wants me back in there." Karl told him, whispering that last part so only he could here. Techno nodded and both he and Karl walked out to deliver meals, confusing everyone.

Karl knocked and went into Sapnap's room, handing him the plate and smiling.

"See I told you I'd be back :)"

"Thank you Karl, it looks amazing!"

"Well I tried, really hard this time for MY princey~" Karl put his hand on Sapnap's chin and turned the boys face towards his.

Sapnp slapped his hand away, blushing madly, and yelled, "Quit that you tease!" Which made Karl laughed hard.

Later at dinner the same thing happened. Karl made food and brought it, then the two talked until around 7:30.

"Sappy I have got to go back down to the kitchen and get my stuff, then go home."

"Aww damn Karl I wanted you to stay longer!"

"I'm sowwy I can't. But before I leave I have one little request..."

"Hmm, I am listening, go on."

"Could I maybe get Wilbur's notebook and pens back? I promised him I would and it don't want to let him down.."

"Well Karl I took it for a reason, he was drawing in the kitchen when he was on duty. and it's pretty unacceptable in the castle."

"Pleaseee sappyyyyy! Pwetty pwease baby?~" Karl teased even more, it seemed like a weaker spot for Sapnap.

Sappy's face went pink at the nickname, which made him submit. He rolled his eyes and walked over to a drawer under his bed, then pulled out Wilbur's stuff.

"Here just take it, but it's coming back to me if he is using it on duty again!"

"Thank you so much Sap, I really appreciate it! Now I have to go, bye love!" Karl kissed his cheek then walked out the door.

"Bye.." Sapnap stood in place holding his right cheek for 5 minutes straight.

Karl skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen to see everyone getting their stuff to leave.

"Karl! Omg where were you all day?" Niki questioned him pretty suspicious.

"Yeah man where were you we never got to talk today." Quackity asked kinda upset.

"I'm sorry guys, the prince want to talk with me all day, and I can't just disrespect him. Now I have to talk to Wilbur." Karl looked around and saw Wilbur come out the back room. "Oh hey Wilbur! Go your notebook early! Also the prince left you with a warning."

"Oh thank sand Jesus you were able to get it! Now I can keep my word and do the dishes for the next two months, only yours though." He looked over to Quackity, "You on the other hand, you gave no effort into getting it so I'm not doing your share of dishes. Sorry not sorry."

"I- WHAT- BUT THAT WAS THE DEAL! DAMMIT!" Quackity got mad and walked out of the kitchen.

"Anyways, thank you again Karl, it means a lot to me really."

"Your welcome Wilbur, anytime!" Karl smiled at him the walked to his car. He drove home and listened to music, his minds actually clear of thoughts for once.

AYO YOU MADE IT TO CHAPTER 8 MY FRIENDS, NOW THIS ONE TOOK A BIT, IT WAS A LITTLE OVER 1800 WORDS!! Crazy right? Anyways thanks for reading hope you enojoyed <3

P.S. I made another books for news and stuff, it's like updates on all three of my books so I don't have to make A/N chapters :]