ch.10 : i'll see you around , monty

Start from the beginning

"okay but i wanna look beautiful , not just good" she said as she grabbed more of her clothes from my bed; walking out.

i groaned and started scrolling through instagram and saw that i was tagged in something.

she posted a picture i had took of her when we had first met. this was when we were at the beach club with aisha.

i was staring at the picture in awe , admiring every single one of her features.

"okay , what about this?" jaden snapped me out of my trance.

i looked up at her and felt a smirk creep on my face.

"this. wear this tonight." i said as i admired her body. she was wearing a beautiful tight black dress which stopped just above her knees , it hugged her body; which showered her figure perfectly.

"yeah? you like it?" she asked me , excitedly.

"yeah , i really like it." i said in a seductive tone.
"come here." i continued.

she giggled and crawled onto my bed , to sit on my lap. i readjusted myself so my back was against my headboard. i slid my hand up her dress and started rubbing her thighs , with soft moans escaping her mouth. my hands got higher , reaching her ass; with that i put my lips to her neck placing soft kisses all around it.

"m , we can't right now" she said in a frustrated moan.

"aw cmon , we got like 2 and a half more hours til the dinner." i whispered

my hand went from her ass to her slit , moving her panties off to the side. a frustrated moan left her mouth as she started grinding on me.

"god , i'm gonna make you feel so good"...

tory's pov:
after monty left the roller rink i let out a sigh of relief. it was weird seeing her after that whole incident we had back at her apartment the other night.

i said i would see her around , but it's not like we're friends or anything. we really wouldn't have any other choice but to see each around since we're practically neighbors.

"she seems cool , how do you guys know each other?" tim asked me as i made my way to the back room.

"we go to school together." i said as i clocked in and put my bag in my locker.

"cool. well , jerry wants you to hurry up and get your roller skates on so you can start serving customers" he said as he went over the prize wall.

"alright!" i shouted just loud enough so he'll hear me.

i grabbed my skates from under my locker and took of my shoes , placing them in the same spot in which my roller skates were.