Part 14- Romance 0.2

Barry: Ever snice I saw you in that hospital room I fell in love with you and snice I got my memory back it made me fall in love with you even more. *he pulls out a ring and gets on one knee*My great-grandfather gave this to my great-grandmother after world war 2.He wanted to propose before he was shipped out but he didn't have the money and he bought this three years later. When he was stationed in London fought his way across France all the way to Berlin. This ring around his neck with his dog tags and when he got back she was waiting for him on the dock at the Brooklyn navy yards. He proposed on the spot. After my mom passed away Joe held onto this for me until tonight. So *says your full name* will you marry me?

*you start tearing up*

y/n: Yes! Yes! A million times yes!

*he puts the ring on your finger and kisses you*

*The next day comes and you call Joe and Iris to the house*

Joe: hey guys what did you guys call us for.

Iris: Yeah what is it.

Barry: well we are....

*you lift up your hand*

both: Engaged!

Iris: OMG! congrats *she hugs you guys*

Joe: That's great congrats you guys. * he hugs you guys*

Iris: so tell me everything.* she grabs you and you guys go outside to talk*

Joe: So have you told her family yet.

Barry: Yeah we went over there before here and they are really excited for the wedding.

Joe: well that's good. Have you guys started planning.

Barry: No not really it was just a big world wind last night.

Joe: oh yeah I bet.. *takes a sip of his coffee*

*you and Iris go inside*

Iris: Nice way to propose Barry. You are a very romantic.* pushes him*

Barry: Hey new walker I am still getting the hang of it.

Iris: Well not what y/n told me.

*Barry looks at you saying you told her about last night*

Iris: I mean you wouldn't have got on one knee if you didn't have balance.

Barry: Oh yeah that.*he clears his throat*Well we got to go now I have an appointment for my physical so I can get back to work.

y/n: yeah and me and Iris are going to plan for the wedding.

Barry: Ok see you later fiancée.*he kisses you*

y/n:*you giggle* see you later fiancé. *you kiss him back *

Joe: Wow going back to work so soon.

Y/n: Yeah I think he misses having something to do you know all he does now is just cleans the apartment and exercises to get back in shape.

Joe: Yeah I know the team misses him.

y/n: yeah well anyway Iris are you ready to head to Jitters..

Iris: Yeah lets go!

* you and Iris get to Jitters*

Iris: so you seemed off when Joe was talking about Barry going back to work.

Y/n: Um yeah it's just hard. I haven't been at his l-lab snice that night I found him.