💜Chapter 7: Unplanned Date🧡

Start from the beginning

"It's- he's- she set me with the prince.." he stuttered, finally getting it out.

Wilbur slammed his hand down on the counter, "YES! You can get my notebook back Karl!"

"And how do you want me to do that?"

"Well it's very simple," he started. "Figure out how to get in his bed, man-"

Karl cut him off, "NO. NO BED." Quackity was laughing like crazy in the background.

"Karl you took that wrong, I just meant like get him to take you to his room, not dirty, and either take or ask for the notebook." Wilbur explained quickly.

"Ah I see it now. I'll try my hardest to get it Wilbur." Karl promised, "now, TECHNO! BREAKFAST IS READY!" He yelled for the servant.

Techno walked in and grabbed the two plates, "thank you Karl." He said in the most monotoned voice ever.

(Let's just skip to the next day)
Wednesday, 5:45 pm, Sony's Eat And Drink~
Karl stepped into the two story restaurant in the big part of town, to be greeted with an amazing aroma, and a higher class restaurant.

It's this but two stories, not Chinese, and the color scheme is white not black

Wait that's not McDonald's..../j

Karl was lost in awe because he's never been to something this fancy. A waitress walked up and asked for his reservation name.

"Jacobs, table for two please." At least he hoped two.

She scanned down the list, "Alright this way please," and she lead him to a table for two in the corner and the restaurant. Karl sat down and waited nervously, constantly checking himself to make sure he looked good for a prince.

8 minutes later, he heard many gasps and whispers all over the room, which caught his attention. He looked over to see the prince and two guards behind him entering the building.

"Hello your majesty! Do you have a reservation or would you like to just take a seat?" The same waitress asked. You could see the nervousness in her eyes, but she kept composed.

"I do have a reservation actually," the whispers got even louder at this news, "it's 'Jacobs' miss."

She went down her clipboard, "Ah yes, Jacobs your majesty! Right this way!" She lead Sapnap and the guards towards Karl's table.

Karl sat up straighter and fixed his shirt as the prince approached. Sapnap sat down and the woman said "Your waiter will be right with you."

Karl and Sapnap looked at each other, "Hi" at the same time.

"Hello your majesty." Karl said politely, he was blushing pretty hard already.

"Don't start with the 'majesty' thing Karl, we are on a date." He giggled.

"Oh ok, sorry Sapnap. So.. is it normal for this many people to be staring?"

They both glanced over to see almost everyone either staring, whispering, or taking pictures and videos for social media.

"Yeah it's normal, I can rarely leave the castle because of it. Now they will all be suspicious that I'm with someone at dinner."

"Yeah sounds about right." Karl laughed, he hoped it wouldn't interfere with their date.

A darker skinned man walked up in a suit and tie, "Hello, my name is Zak, can I take your drink order?"

"Yes please, I'll have sprite please, and you want..?" Karl replied, turning to Sapnap.

"I'll get a sparkling bubble water, with a hint of lemon."

"Ok, Ok, sprite and a sparkling bubbly water with a hint of lemon. I'll be coming back with that shortly." He smiled and walked off.

"So Karl, let's get to know each other." Sapnap smirked, resting his head on his hands.

They started little conversations here and there, got their drinks and ordered food, then talked more and more. Each conversation sparking another, sparking more and more feeling between the two. The more they knew, they swore the feeling got stronger. The pair received their food and ate respectfully, talking AFTER swallowing their food.

They talked and talked for what felt like hours, the smells of amazingly cooked food and margaritas from the bar across the room filled the air, making a perfect date area. Karl looked at the time and realized it was 8:52, meaning he probably needed to get home, since he had work tomorrow.

"I'm sorry sappy, it's getting really late and I really need to get home. I can't be tired tomorrow, I cook for you after all."

"Damn, well that's ok Karl, if I'm gone too much longer my dad will wonder what I'm doing. He thinks I'm just wanting to get out for a bit and get dinner. He knew nothing about this date."

Karl laughed and said, "Here let me go up and pay, you can go out to your car."

He was reaching for his wallet when sapnap put his hands on him, signaling his to stop.

"I'm the prince, let ME pay."

"Haha, no, I basically took you on this date. I'm paying Sapnap."

"Alright fine, how about I pay the bill, you do the tip?" He wagered.

"Ugh fine, if you must. You seem locked on that one." He groaned and took out 57 dollars, leaving it on the table as they walked to the cashier.

"Thanks for coming sir and your highness! Come again soon if you enjoyed!" A different woman smiled at them as they walked out.

They got to their cars which were side by side, and hugged each other. They swapped numbers and drove off, more than satisfied with their evening.

Sapnap thought to himself on the way back to the palace "Wow, Hannah really knows a good date..."

While Karl was thinking the whole time "HAHDHDEJJDDNDNDND I WENT ON A DATE WITH THE PRINCE AND PEOPLE NOTICED!!"

Ayoooo thank you for reading MY first chapter of this book! Yes, I made this plot, and it was very very long for a chapter. A little more than 1500 words actually. But hey, I loved this one and I'm super proud of it
:] hope you enjoyed <3