Prologue

•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º Do you believe in soulmates? •º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º

The concept of having a soulmate; the other half of your soul, the sole one who is destined to be with you. The only one who can give you true happiness and joy. 

Throughout history, this concept has been debated, imagined, thought about........

The feeling you'd get, knowing you have someone out there, someone who'd care about you and look after you. Someone who'd love you for you.

It's a beautiful feeling. True happiness that comes from inside the heart, blooming love, the feeling of your heart swelling up with love and happiness. It almost seems unreal. 

But what if it wasn't just a part of myths? What if it wasn't just something children hear stories about, teenagers dream about, adults talk about? What if...............................................................

•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º it is real?  •˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º

"So.....what's your name" 

"Zephyr. You can just call me Zeph, though. Might be easier. What's yours?"

"Ruth. Olson."

"Ruth? That's a nice name."

"Mhm? You wouldn't say that if you knew my real name."

"Are you telling me you gave me a fake name? ThE bEtRaYaL!"

"Heh...no, it's just....my full name is Ruthenia."

"..."

"...Knew it. See? It's an ugly name. Dunno why my mum chose it."

"Huh? Wai-what? No, no! I think it's a beautiful, unique name!"

"Y-you do?"

"Yup! A unique name, for a unique girl. See? It's perfect."

•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º •˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º

"I-I.........I think I might be falling for him.........and I haven't stopped plummeting yet..."

•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º •˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º

"I don't think. I know. She's the one. The one for me."

•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º •˚º•˚º•˚º•˚º

"I met you in my dreams. But we connected through the soul...

After all....it is called soulmate for a reason..."