𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: Offering to be send down to Earth after 90 - 100 years after the Nuclear Eruption had cleaned the Earth.

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬: None Known

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲: Caspian Turner ( Biological Father ), Jennifer Guzmán ( Mother ), Vasilisa Guzmán ( Half Sister )

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬: Clarke Griffin, Finn Collins, Raven Reyes

──────────────────────────────

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐳𝐦𝐚𝐧;

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Jennifer Katherine Guzmán 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 47

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 47

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Jennifer Katherine Guzmán is a professional doctor and is famous for her 'crime' in having another child. With her fame that came with Vasilisa and Kit, her children became famous for her mother's doings. Though it gave them embarrassment, it never made them feel guilty. Jennifer made the biggest decision to give herself another child with Caspian Turner. To her and her children's surprise, she was not arrested.

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬: Caspian Turner ( Ex - Husband )

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲: Vasilisa Guzmán ( Eldest Daughter ), Kit Guzmán ( Youngest Son )

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬: Abby Griffin, Marcus Kane, Aurora Blake

──────────────────────────────

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫;

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Caspian Seth Turner 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 51

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 51

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Caspian Seth Turner was a launch ship engineer until he met Jennifer Guzmán and they feel in love. They secretly had gotten married as well. Given the council finding out that he gave Jennifer a son, he offered himself to be sentenced instead of Jennifer. Although he didn't want to see his wife, step daughter and son to watch, they had to witness the man that saved Jennifer Guzmán.