Part one: A Tigerry Ride

The first one shot!! I personally think I need more experience of writing smut but have fun..and let me know what you think of it!!

***
Description

🦵🏼🐱|💃🏻|🤦🏻‍♀️|🧎🏻‍♀️/🔄|⏰|🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻|🌙

Six-thirty and we could expect Estelle and Chiv any minute. They were, in fact, coming to have dinner with us. Since we're in this corona time and we can't eat out, we'll do it this way.

Sounds fun of course, but one thing was less so. And that was Harry's behavior. He had been teasing me all day. I was just about to cry, so frustrated.

And sexually frustrated as well.

It actually started last night, we both worked, sat on the couch with a glass of wine and secretly I tried to tease him, that was a mistake I should not have made. Harry was tired and didn't fancy my teasing. What did you think of me then? Huh?

It only ended in me sitting on his lap, staring at his tiger tattoo every time. It started very quietly, with just looking but soon I wanted the friction between my clit and his thigh. All this while Harry was watching a romantic movie, which meant he didn't feel like watching my fondling.

So that was actually because of myself, but when we finally got into bed his game started. We lay spooning and his hand began to gently rub my leg, higher and higher. Over my hips, along my chest and back again. That's all he did. And he did it fucking on purpose.

And over and over again all day today touching me. Touching my thighs and waist. And when I bent over slightly he would put his hands on my hips and give me a bump and then walk away. Or shall we talk about how he said almost everything to me with a smirk and then sometimes whispered dirty things in my ear that he would love to do to me oh so much.

Then do it, asshole.

It didn't make me any more fun. But we were expecting guests and so I had an idea. While Harry was showering I quickly went to my closet, which included my lingerie. I had to have something that would drive him absolutely crazy, something he wanted to rip off me.

And then I saw it. The lacy red set with suspenders. I remember when I first had it on, it was for his birthday. Because red is what he likes best on me and he finds suspenders one of the sexiest things.

If I don't drive him crazy with this....

But he wasn't supposed to know this yet so I quickly put it on and chose a dress that I could easily slip on. It was a black short dress, a one-shoulder model.

I'm guessing Harry has already finished showering because I hear all kinds of things upstairs. He's so chaotic sometimes. By the way, he has to hurry up since it's already 6:30 and the guests will arrive any minute.

I spray on some more perfume, Black Opium to be exact and then I walk to our bedroom. But Harry isn't there either. "Harry where are you? They'll be here any minute." I call out hoping he hears.

After a few seconds I hear footsteps behind me and before I know it I'm turned around. "I'm right in front of you, baby." And he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

Then kiss me on the lips.

I smile and take a good look at him. He's wearing a dark blue suit with a white blouse underneath, with almost all the buttons open. Tease. "You look good H." I say and he immediately starts grinning.

"Especially for you, you look great yourself," He says and leans closer to me so his mouth is against my ear. "Sex bomb." And with that said he walks away from me, down the stairs.