"Father, keep making the Black family better, and be good a Wizengamot — if I hear you're not, I'll be sending a howler." Everyone knew she wasn't lying, and she wasn't; she would send a howler to her own father.  "Also, brush up on your curses and hexes. Especially the dark ones."

Giving a wicked smirk to Severus, which made him already feel ten years older, she finished off with, "And Uncle Sev, you'll be with me, so all you have to do is stay by my side. And also, stay close to Dumbledore."

She picked up Flora and gave her a 'bop' on the nose. "I think that's all. And the last piece of advice, I don't want any of you making fun of anyone for their blood status, wealth etc. And if I hear you have," she left the threat hanging; and they, again, did not doubt she would somehow know, she was Estelle Potter-Black after all.

Not looking back, she left the room with Flora resting in her arms and a simple command of, "Morty, come."

Nobody doubted that in whatever their relationship was, Estelle wore the pants.

And they're right.

The two families stood on platform 9 ¾ saying their formal goodbyes, which consisted of a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze on the shoulder. Every respectful pure-blood and some half-blood families knew it was better to do their tearful goodbyes at home — instead of crying in front of half of wizarding Britain.

Estelle was amazed that in just short of a year, Sirius had become a whole new person — he, dare she say it, had matured. There was life in his eyes again.

From what she can remember, from before, was that even out of Azkaban, Sirius was not happy. And Estelle didn't blame him; he wasn't allowed outside — he was a prisoner in his own home.

Estelle sighed sadly; she had just gotten her family, only for it to be ripped away from her again — even if only until yule.

"I'll miss you all," she spoke, looking straight ahead, to not let any tears through.

"As we will you, Mon etolié." whispered her grandmother, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Lucius was about to say something when suddenly a swarm of redheads came through, shouting.

The whole family, along with half the station, looked at them in disgust. They had no manners.

"I want to eat them, mistresssss." hissed Mortimer, in the disguise of a snake; he would never leave his mistress alone where she could be harmed.

"I know, Morty. I wish you could, but we have plansss." Estelle hissed back.

Mortimer huffed and slid back under her clothes where he couldn't be seen — she wouldn't want people knowing she's a Parselmouth, yet.

Estelle moved like spiders were crawling all over her, "They're so disgusting. I hate them. They're so loud. Although the twins aren't too bad." whined Estelle, eyes full of disgust.

Lucius placed a hand on her shoulder, a similar facial expression on his face, "Me too."

Narcissa laughed quietly and tapped Walburga and Sirius on the shoulder, pointing at Estelle and Lucius.

"They're so alike." was all she said.

Sirius looked at them in horror and groaned, "I'm raising a mini Lucy."

"Oh shush, Sirius," said Walburga, still laughing with Narcissa.

Shaking his hand off her shoulder, she grabbed Dracos' hand and looked at her family one last time, "Well, we should get going now. Try not to miss me too much. I know, I know it will be hard not seeing this gorgeous face every day, but sacrifices have to be made."