14 - to fit or not to fit?

Start from the beginning

"c'mon smurf, you heard y/n," cole took over and grabbed jay by the shoulders, escorting themselves out of our room. "we'll meet you two in the control room."

"i am not a smurf!!!" jay shouted, and even though they had already left the room and closed the door, his voice was still loud as hell.

i laughed maliciously before i faced nya again. "he's such a baby. how do you deal with him, nya?"

"y/n, just put your gi on!" nya snapped, completely ignoring my question. she was just frustrated that she couldn't get the gi's pants on. nya hated displaying signs of weakness, or just being unable to figure something out. she literally turned into a cranky old lady.

"okay, okay," i surrendered with my hands up. "geez, you're worse than me on my period."

"haha, very funny," nya scoffed, starting to try to close her gi again.

i clicked the locks open and stared at my beloved gray gi. it looked so precious, glowing like a pirate's long lost treasure. but that's what it really was to me: sweet sweet valuable, treasure. my heart began beating in excitement that i could finally wear it, and be seen as the gray ninja to the public.

taking the gi from the case, i headed into the bathroom. i undressed, keeping a sports bra, undershirt, and small black shorts under. i was able to put on the jacket and interlace the belt with no problem.

i reluctantly pulled the pants part of the gi out. i studied the hard gray color with an arched eyebrow. it gazed back at me—unleashing a staring contest. the question that formed in my mind, courtesy of mr. shakespeare himself: to fit or not to fit?

i mean, jay was right. the last week or so, we were munching away on pure junk. don't ask me why we all agreed to do so, or how the hell the ninja convinced me to, but once i took a bite out of the sweets, i was instantly hooked.

give me a break, i barely ate junk food growing up with sensei orion.

anyway, i gulped and lowered the gi pants, slipping a leg in each. i slowly hoisted them up towards my thighs, my heart halting in fright when they didn't go up my hips.

i clicked my tongue, slightly heartbroken. "crap."

i tried sucking in my stomach, jumping upwards to get some space between my hips and the pants. however, it did not do the trick.

"no, no, c'mon!"

leaping around like a deranged frog around the bathroom, i hoped that i would manage to lodge them in a little bit. my fingers slithered in the pants as best they could, despite how incredibly tight it was. and that was when i felt something.

"huh..."

it was a freaking button. no, scratch that, there were three buttons.

relief washed over me as my fingers scurried to undo them. i was soaked with joy when my hips slipped in easily and the gi pants reached the top. after, i closed the buttons up, feeling the gi pants fit just perfectly.

all dressed up, my eyes flickered over to the mirror in the bathroom. my reflection looked back at me, eyes glittering with eagerness and my lips smiling from ear to ear.