Bokuto x Reader Pt. 1

Title: Scandalous
Fluff
No Warning

You were laying in your bed, playing on your phone. You didn't have much to do because your parents had left for a business meeting. You were scrolling through social media, eating popcorn. Your friends were all at practice so you couldn't really text them since it would have been no reply.

"Ugh, I am so bored!" You huffed kicking your legs slightly before sighing softly. As if on cue someone had messaged you and you probably got more excited than you should have.

"Oo message! Oh, from an unknown number." You sighed softly but decided to open the message anyway. Your face turned different shades of red. It was a hot guy sending you a sexy photo. Your eyes lingered on his abs before another message cut through.

[Unknown]

[Unknown]

'Like what you see?'

You instantly decided to message him back since you had nothing to do and you wanted to see who this guy was.

[You]

'I do indeed, though I have no idea how you got my number.

Or why the gods decided to bless me with this photo. But I am grateful.'

[Unknown]

'You know me, we met at the café. You gave me your number. :/'

[You]

'Sorry dude, I think that girl gave you the wrong number.'

[Unknown]

'Wait seriously!? Awe, she was cute. How could she play me like that?

Wait, that means I just sent a photo to a random person that could have been a dude.''

[You]

'Yeah that was the possibility but I promise I am 100% female.

But hey, if you wanna continue sending me photos like these I will

Be forever grateful.'

[Unknown]

'Are you flirting with me?'

[You]

'I mean, yeah...'

You ended up changing his name before finally being satisfied.

[Owl Guy]

'Owl guy? Really?'

[You]

'Right.. This would be better...'