Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle

Začít od začátku

Kyoko: Y-Yes, we are dating.

Aoi: Eeeeeeh!!!

Makoto: Shhh. I don't want anyone to know, especially if someone is watching.

Aoi: Oh sorry. But how long have you two been dating now.

Makoto: For almost now two weeks.

Aoi: Really? You guys are really good at hiding it then. But Makoto.

I was confused why she had a sad but pride tone in her voice.

Makoto: What is it Aoi?

Aoi: Just, don't let people get under your skin. I know they were just teasing you, but if you want I can try to back you two up so your relationship can be a secret.

I chuckled and Kyoko gave a small nod.

Kyoko: Thank you Aoi.

Aoi: Anytime. Hey! Looks like we are now here.

We all looked at the door and I went in front of them and opened it to once find all of our classmates there again.

Junko: Ugh finally the last three we been waiting for!

Me, Aoi, and Kyoko all walked and and sat down next to one another. I was in the middle of Aoi and Kyoko.

Makoto: Sorry, we were caught chatting a while.

Mukuro: Ok.

Leon: So Junko, whats today's Friday night game?

Junko: I am glad you ask red head! Today we are playing spin the bottle. You all know how this game works right?

Mondo: Yes we do. Do I look like a dumb ass to you?

Junko: Yep! Since you said that no one can ask questions on how we're playing since you had to act like a snot nose brat about it narwhal.

Mondo: What did you say to me you pigtail bitch!

Mondo got up and almost try to hit Junko but Kiyotaka and Mukuro were holding him back.

Kiyotaka: Mondo, bro it's not worth it. Remember what I taught you. Breathe in and out.

He did what Kiyotaka said and all three of them sat back down.

Byakua: Please learn to control your temper. I am going to sit and watch this show go down.

Toko: Awe. M-Master you wouldn't w-want the chance of k-kissing me?

Byakua: Why would I want to kiss someone who's breath smells like a zoo?

Toko: Hmph!

We all just sighed of Toko's fetish for Byakua. I looked over at Kyoko and I smiled until I heard my name get called.

Junko: MAKOTO!

Makoto: Aah!

Junko: Stop eyeing miss lavender locks and pay attention. Your spinning the bottle first!