ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

"God, Yes!" I moan deeply and arch my back as I press my butt against Sam's hip. He gives a low groan forth and wraps his arms around my torso to lift and press it against his as I was bent forward. I grin a little and lean my head back on his shoulder when pecking the side of his neck. "Hot damn." He breathes and pulls himself out of me by stepping back. I take a deep breath and turn myself around while getting my dress back in my place. Sam pulls up his pants as well, a little sweat glistening on his forehead.

We leave the bathroom stall. I walk in front of the sink to have a look at myself in the mirror. Like I guessed, my hair was a mess. I had to do a new ponytail. Sam stood next to me, running his hands through his hair. "This was pretty cliche wasn't it." I say and run a finger along under my eye. I do that quite a lot to prevent me from running around with mascara under my eyes. "We are very much cliche don't you think?" Sam chuckles and places his hands on my hips when standing behind me.

I had to laugh a little myself while nodding. Then I lean my head back at his shoulder and grab his hands, making him put his arms around me. Sighing quietly I close my eyes for a brief moment and feel Sam pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "Ready?" He asks and turns his pretty face to look at me. Nodding my head yes once again I respond "ready." And grab his hand when we exit the bathroom. Suddenly the music is all loud and overwhelming again. Not as blurry as in the bathroom, giving that sexy vibe.

I flinch a little when somebody stumbles against my shoulder from behind. It's Margot, a friend of Emily from school. I believe she's in my English course. "There you are!" She grins, resting her arm on my shoulder. Margot has very blonde, almost white hair and a round face. She's holding a cup in her hand. "We want to play a round of truth or dare with the girls. Comin'?".

I shake my head no. "I'm not really up for it." I shout so she could hear me over the music. Margot rolls her eyes and grabs me by the hand. "It's gonna be fun!". With that she pulls me along, forcing me to stumble away from Sam. When I look back he's already dragged to some of his friends. Jerk. I sigh internally but end up following Margot anyway. We walk to a corner of the club where the music isn't as loud and people aren't dancing. I spot a round table different girls from our school are sitting at. Before Margot could, I sit down next to my best friend.

"I tried to exclude myself too." Em says when she leans over to my ear. I giggle a little. "Where have you been?" She asks as a girl I believe named Stephanie puts an empty bottle of Vodka in the middle of the table. "With Sam." I answer.

Steph spins the bottle before sitting down again. Ironically the pit of the bottle signs directly at her. She starts to protest like how that doesn't count but ends up giving in and chosing truth. "What teacher you wanna bang?" Some girl shouts. Steph is in my maths course so I'm not surprised when she goes "Mr. Depp, obviously. Maths has been my favorite subject because of him!" She laughs. Some nod their head in agreement and shout that they feel the same. I just roll my eyes even though I kind of can't say that I would have chosen any other teacher than him.

The next one is a girl I barely know. I believe Em knows her from any events of her fathers work or something. It's the first time I've seen her on one of Emily's birthdays so I haven't talked to her yet. The bottle then points at Margot. She grins excitedly and goes "dare. Truth is for chickens!". Em speaks up and dares her to tell us how many girls she's kissed. If the number is under five she has to kiss the girl on her left. She saves herself by saying it's been five exactly. I don't believe her but whatever.

Unfortunately I'm the next one. I'm still not really feeling this game so I chose truth. It feels like we're back in fifth grade. "When was your last time having sex?" Another girl asks and rests her underarms on the table when leaning forward. "There ain't no privacy in this game!" She defends her question when some girl interferes by saying this would be none of her business. "I really don't think you wanna hear." I giggle uneasily and briefly gaze over to Emily. But she is right I mean the game is exactly about embarrassing stuff so I answer it. "Ten minutes ago? You whore." Margot laughs and pushes the bottle towards me.

Em just grins at me while shaking her head. I spin the bottle. The top of it points between Em and me. "That's like totally Em!" I say, take the bottle and place it right in front of her. She playfully slaps my arm but accepts it by choosing dare.

"We gotta make this huge.." a girl next to Stephanie throws in. Her name's Mia. Everyone at the table takes a moment to think of something. "You're so dead." I say and gently tap my knee against Emily's. She giggles uneasily and scratches the back of her neck.

"I got it!" Margot suddenly speaks up (almost screams) and slaps a hand flat on the table. "Isn't this nerd guy totally into you? How 'bout you go on a date with him." She says with a grin on her face. Emily scoffs when crossing her arms and responses "gimme a dare I can do now! As if I'd bother with people like him though.".

Margot rolls her eyes but leans a little more forward. "Not a real date, obviously. But I dare you to do it!". Some girls support the dare by assuring Emily it probably won't be so bad after all and she could grant that poor boy some time of hers. The dare is honestly bullshit but whatever. Emily gives in after all and sighs deeply. "Okay then." She shrugs.

And that thankfully was it with the play. It's only a few minutes to midnight so Em, me and the girls got back to the center of the party. "Soon you're gonna be old." I tell her when she opens a huge bottle of champagne that is dedicated for the exact moment the clock hits 00:00. "And I couldn't be more excited!" She grins. While she starts pouring everyone some of the alcohol I start searching for Sam and Ian in the crowd.

I spot Ian having his arm tighly around another guy who looks the same age like us. I don't know who he is and I also believe to have never seen him in school. With quick steps I reach them. "Liz," Ian calls out and pulls me into a side hug. I stumble a little but laugh. "Won't you tell me who this is?" I ask and nod towards the other guy. He nods back, grins and lifts his arm to take a sip from the red cup in his hand.

"How can I put it?" Ian smirks. Then he turns his head towards the guy and presses a kiss to his lips. Oh he must be so drunk, Ian isn't the type of guy to show affection in public. "I'll- go to the bathroom." Ian's friend laughs uneasily and frees himself from Ian's grip.

"That the dude we were talking about?" I ask when he's out of sight, "what's his name?". "Oscar. Cute, right?" He goes. I chuckle. Raising my eyebrows I nod my head yes and pull him nearer to the crowd. I lift my left arm to look at my watch. Just when I realized everyone starts counting down from ten.

"...3, 2, 1. Happy Birthday!".

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

I was going to finish this yesterday
but then I watched this movie and
cried myself to sleep because of it.

Thank you very much for reading

Pease vote and comment what you think!