01

R I A

"Isn't that too expensive?" Blondie asked as he pointed to the price tag of the dress I've chosen and I looked at him puzzled. 

"Oh. Blondie, if you don't know, I buy the finest thing I could buy at a finest shop because everything that I want should be the finest of them all." I flipped my hair and it hit his face, he made a disgusted expression and wiped his face off as if someone spitted on is face.

"You overused finest." He rolled his eyes.

"And so? It's just because that's the word that mostly fits me." I crossed my arms and glared at the tall boy.

"You're finest? Wow, I don't think so." He scoffed. "The word itself doesn't suit you, if no one hasn't slapped reality on your face yet, now you know."

"Shut up, blondie." I rolled my eyes.

"It's Luke, not blondie." He groaned. "You're the only one who called me that, you're so lame."

"Okay, 'Luke'." I said, quoting the peasant's name and he just grunted. "You know what, I'm calling your sister." I said pulling out my phone, as I started dialling and ringing, Luke grabbed my phone.

"Hey!" I argued and he put a finger on my lips.

"Shut up, let me talk to her." He said with a fake smile then back to his annoyed face again as he waited for Diana to pick up.

I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground as we wait and he glared at me. "What now, peasant?"

"That's annoying, stop that" He said in an annoyed tone. "Hello? Diana, I cannot stand this bitch can I go home?"

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath as I crossed my arms over my chest, tapping my foot impatiently on the ground, waiting for Diana to say that he can go home now. Luke glared at me again for repeating my action but I pretended I wasn't seeing a thing.

It's like I'm babysitting a stubborn child, what the hell.

"What? No!" Luke groaned loudly that caught some few attention around the venue. I mentally face-palmed myself, this is a travesty.

"Give me that." I snatched the phone from his hand. "God damn it, Diana! Just let him go home because I can't stand this asshole any longer!" I almost screamed on the phone, but not as loud as Luke did. Might as well call it whisper yelling.

"I don't have anyone to ask to come with you." She whined. Oh god.

Diana could be so slow sometimes. Can't she realize I do not need anyone and I'm fine all alone? Well, some company is fun but not if it's Luke Hemmings.

"It's alright, Di, I can handle being alone." I sighed. "Just let him go home before my day get much ruined as it is."

"Okay then, tell him he can go now."

I sighed in relief as I turned to my back to the boy.

"Blondie, Diana-"

But he was nowhere to be found.

Well, okay then. I'm not complaining, I want him gone since I first heard him speak.

"He already ran away." I laughed.

"Sorry for my brother." She apologized.

"Don't apologize to me for your brother being such an asshole." I chuckled. "Okay, Diana, good luck with the project, I gotta go, I'm hungry." I laughed and heard her hum then I hang up.

Good thing the asshole was nowhere to be found.

I shrugged and walked to the counter to pay the dress that I've been holding for minutes now.

-----

blahblahblahwhatevs