😈🤭The runaway🥶😈

Kiya POV
Located- forest
3:00 am
——————-
I was so tired but I couldn't stop until I felt like I was far. I was getting hungry so I ate one of my blue candys and I felt so numb but I had to keep going. I was crossing the street when I seen a car coming I was already in the middle of the street so I said.
Welp ima die sooner or later.I thought. Until something bit my shirt dragging me out the road to the side I went to look up and I seen a big ass dog. Not even a regular dog.... a wolf dog a scary black ass wolf dog.

 a wolf dog a scary black ass wolf dog

(It wasn't snowing use yo dumb ass imagination ok 👍 ✅ 👌)I tried to pet i and it growled at me so I just thought it want eat me as food

I tried to pet i and it growled at me so I just thought it want eat me as food.....good look. I was sitting down and the wolf just laid on me making me surprised as a mfucka. I didn't mind tho so I started to pet him and decided to name him toodles😈(ion kno what came over me I was watching Mickey Mouse)
Me-I'm gonna name you toodles. I slowly drifted off as toodles laid on my lap.

Kentrell POV
Located- on the road to the sto
3:08
———-
Montana- aye y'all guess what. He said making me and the gang look at him.
Tana- we going on tour in 2 months. He said making us nod.
Ben10-kd remember when we was- STOP THE CAR. He yelled making tana hit the brakes making us jerk forwards then back.
Boomer- dammit my blunt . He said looking at it on the ground.
3three- fuck u yelling fo. He said making us all look at him.
Ben10- look. he said pointing to a guh with a dog on her.
Kd- ok and it's a crackhead. He said making us look at him dumb.
Me- I feel so bad fo yo u but nah it's a lil ass guh. I said getting out slowly looking at the gang seeing them get out. Right before i could tell anyone to shh 🤫 kd dumbass slammed the door causing the big ass dog to look at us and growle.
Me- u dumbass. I said looking at kd . The dog started walking towards us. The little girl got up a rubbed her eyes and look at the dog while it was walking towards us. We tried to open the door but kd wouldn't unlock it.
Me-say bruh open the do. Said causing him to shake his head no.
The little girl ran up to the dog and stand in front.
Lil guh- no no no les go she said petting the dog and turning around going the way she was sleeping.
Me- say u needa place to stay. I said looking a the lil guh.
Luh guh- sure just fo a while. She said making me nod.
Luh guh- I can't go unless toodles go. She said making me nod.
Me- he can come just make sure he don't kill anyone.
Luh guh- yessir.
The little girl got in with her book bag and sat down and patted the seat next to her making the dog hop in and lay his head on the seat.
Ben10 POV
Located- car
4:33
———————
10 minutes later
The lil guh fell asleep on my lap and i was bouta rub her back until the dog growled at me. I put my hands up and got in my phone.
We made it to the sto and I woke up the luh guh and told her we at the sto she asked me to pick her up and I did the dog growled and she said no no and we went in the store.
Me- wat u want. I asked no her while she had her head in the crook of my neck.
Luh guh- can I get a sprite and dog treats. I nodded and grabbed the stuff and kd gone hit her in her head with a bag of hot fries.
Luh guh- let me down real quick. She said making me smile. She chased kd around the sto and found a ball and threw it at the back Of his head making us bust out laughing. Top walked up to her and picked her up she laid her head down a dozed of.
We all payed and got back in the car. The dog started barking and growling at top witch woke the luh guh up.
Luh guh-shhh it ok 👌. She said sitting next to the dog.
Once we finally got to the house kd got out first with the dog chasing after him. We got in the house and we showed her the guest room and she took the dog upstairs.

Kiya POV
Located- trelly house
5:20
———————
I was chilling in the guest room until toodles ran out the guest room making me run after him. The gang was sitting on the couch when toodles took there blunts and ran behind the island making everyone go over there. Like one second later people started shooting at the front door witch is were the gang was sitting. I looked out the window and seen who I thought I would never see again.

————————
She's 4 btw