005 - pussy whipped syndrome

Start from the beginning

"anyways mika, i'm gonna need you to come into the studio today at 2. we're gonna film a video with the usual people."

usual, referring to the professional dancers that were in every choreo you filmed, your closest companions in the dancing industry. you filmed videos with them when you weren't teaching entire classes.

"yeah sure, lemme just get ready."

you could hear a few noises in the background, a woman to be precise, talking to mika.

"mika, don't tell me you're still with that girl."

"what? she's got good head game."

"i'm hanging up."

and you did.

you eventually finished putting on your clothes and packed an outfit into your duffel bag that you would be wearing during the choreo.

you walked into the kitchen area and saw the breakfast that ushijima made for you. your mouth watered at the sight of your
f/f waiting on the countertop, staring at you in the face.

'how did he know? that's top worthy husband material.' you thought with glee in your eyes.

you went over to put the food in the microwave, turning it on and sitting at the kitchen island. whipping out your phone, you scrolled on your social media page, looking for a pass time while the food warmed. you were mindlessly watching other famous dancer mutual's posts when a screen displaying that an unknown number was calling you. deciding to see who it was, you answered it and placed it to your ear.

"hello?"

"y/n? it's ushijima."

"hiya. what's up? i would've called sooner but i was just about to eat the breakfast you cooked- thanks for that by the way. plus, i didn't know when you finished training."

"sorry, that's my fault for not telling you when. i know i told you to call me but i wanted to see if you were ok. no struggles with walking or anything? i searched online that it can hurt after."

"ohh so you've got a case of pussy whipped syndrome huh? trust me i'm fine, you're gonna have to do a lot more than that if i'm gonna get to that level." you teased, leaning back on the stool, anticipation crawling on your skin from waiting to see what his response would be.

"well how about you come over and i'll prove myself to you? i'll fuck you until you're crying for me, princess."

you swore you could feel a second heartbeat in the lower region of your body.

"got a way with words, i'll tell you that. if you want me that badly then how about you come pick me up after my dance practice?"

"ok. what's the address. i wouldn't want to miss a chance with that body after all."

you pondered on if ushijima had eaten a bowl full of testosterone for breakfast- it would explain how and why he was being so bold right now.

you switched positions on the kitchen stool to relieve the throbbing below, caused by his straightforward flirting.

" it's 'XXXX studio' on XXXXXX street. come at 5 cause i'll be done by then. and make sure you save some stamina cause you're gonna need it."

"i could say the same for you because when i'm through with you," he lowered his voice until he was whispering and you could feel the vibrations in his ear as if he were right next to you. "you're going to beg me to stop."

as if on cue, the microwave dinged, alerting you that the food was done.

"...well we'll see about that. i'm gonna go eat now."

you could hear him chuckling to himself at your sudden hesitant words.

"guess i broke you. i wonder what else i can break."

"i-, u-um, bye ushijima." you said, tripping over your words at the usually stoic athlete on the other end of the phone, making you unbelievably wet with his words only.

"bye y/n. see you later."

he hung up the phone, leaving you to sit and recollect your thoughts from the floor, jumbled up into pieces. you quickly gained back composure and went to get the food. you sat and ate, relishing at the taste. you could definitely say, hands down, that it was the best breakfast you ever had.

after you were done, you placed the plate in the dishwasher and drank a glass of orange juice. looking at the time, you noticed that you had a whole 3 hours before you would go to the studio and set up. so you sat down on the couch to binge a few episodes of the anime show you were currently watching.

⥤ 2 1/2 hours later ⥢

you looked at your phone and noticed that you had to get going. you turned the tv off, switched off all the lights in the house, and walked to the elevator with your duffle bag in your hand. you reached the parking garage and drove off to the studio.

what you didn't notice was the notification that came through from your manager.

──────────────────────
NEW MESSAGE (1)

sarah 🙄
Y/N!!! WHAT IS
THIS??
(1 attachment)
✓✓
sent: 1:24pm

NEW POTENTIAL LOVER???
L/N Y/N SEEN COZYING UP WITH FAMOUS ATHLETE USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI IN HER CAR. DO WE SMELL A POTENTIAL POWER COUPLE IN THE MAKING???

