004 - a night to remember

Start from the beginning

"you'll do well not to tease me or i'll have to use that slutty throat of yours to my standards."

you took a deep breath and sank your mouth down on his dick, trying to take in as much as you could. you didn't get far though, and ended up gagging and rising up from him. however, before you could even rest ushijima grabbed a handful of your hair and shoved you back down on his dick, hitting the back of your throat. he started thrusting his hips into your mouth, making you take all.

"i warned you y/n, now you're gonna take your punishment like the good fucking girl you are."

your hole clenched around nothing at his words, aching to be filled, and you moaned around his dick, to which he grunted at. he carried on fucking your face, groaning at the feeling. just as he was about to cum, you pulled off of him, much to his displeasure.

"oh you're gonna fucking get it now. trust yourself to be incapable of walking after this."

he grabbed you and spun you around so you were on your hands and knees, facing away from him. ushijima fully pushed down his boxers, stepping out of them and went over to you, aligning himself with your entrance.

"i'm gonna fill you up good and proper baby."

"then do it, pussy."

he slammed into you, making you cry out loud from the sudden movement. trying to subdue the pain, he leaned over, holding you by the waist and kissed your neck, sucking lightly.

after a few minutes of his soft encouraging words, you pushed back on ushijima, signalling he could move. he steadied himself, gripping onto your hips and thrusting in slow, but deep. you moaned out in pleasure, wanting more.

"harder toshi-"

"beg for it then." he said going at a slightly slower pace.

"i'm not fucking begging."

he laughed, slightly groaning at the feeling of your tight walls devouring his dick. in retaliation to your words, he slowed down, completely coming to a stop.

"i said beg for it."

you whined at the loss of the building pleasure in your core. you didn't want to lose to him but damn, he felt so good.

"please, fuck me hard ushijima."

"that's not my name y/n, say it."

"pleaseee wakatoshi."

"say it fucking louder y/n." he growled, a large hand snaking around your neck and squeezing lightly."

"please toshi!!"

unable to hold himself back, he pulled back, to the point where it was just his tip inside you, and snapped his hips forward into your cunt. he kept thrusting at a fast pace, making you cry out in bliss.

"ohh fuck toshi, it's too deep!"

you were grabbing your sheets underneath you, looking for something to brace yourself with. your hands hurt, from loss of circulation by gripping too hard. you didn't care though for all you could focus on was the way ushijima was drilling into you. he slapped your ass repeatedly, hard, leaving multiple print marks, and you let out a moan, obviously enjoying it.

"shut up, you're gonna take it all you whore. i can tell you love it from the way you're clenching down on me."

he started thrusting harder, making you draw closer and closer to your climax. to make you reach it faster, he loosened his grip on your neck and went down to your clit, rubbing it in rough circles.

"toshi i'm gonna cum!"

"then cum around this dick baby, milk me dry."

the coil in your stomach snapped and you let a moan out that was certainly heard by the neighbours in the apartment complex. ushijima started giving out breathless, low moans, thrusting sloppily because of the way you were continuously tightening around him. he abruptly pulled out and came on your back, letting out a last groan, the sound reverberating around the walls of the bedroom. you collapsed onto the bed, utterly wasted and tired from what just occurred. sweat was dripping down from ushijima's head, while you were sweating quite a bit yourself.

"where's your bathroom?" he asked, getting up.

"down the hallway, first door on the left."

"alright."

he walked off to the bathroom while you listened to the fading footsteps. you could feel your eyelids drooping down, slowly falling into a deep sleep. ushijima came back after 15 minutes with a towel in his hand, free of any sweat. he saw your sleeping form and smirked to himself.

he walked over and started wiping you down with the towel carefully, not daring to wake you up. after you were clean, he laid down on the bed, wrapping his huge arms around you, falling into a slumber.

-an-
first smut- bye i feel embarassment

 -an-first smut- bye i feel embarassment