002 - a certain encounter

Start from the beginning

you just brushed it off and went to get ready. you did your daily routine, put on some music to listen to and showered every inch of your body.

you finished showering while singing the lyrics of the song with your soul. you weren't the best singer but you made it work. wrapping a towel around your body, you picked up the speaker to make your way to the master bedroom. when you got there, you dried yourself , lotioned up and slicked your hair back with a casual makeup look.

yo outfit: (if you don't like it change it to however you like. <3)

you put on your outfit and checked the time

you put on your outfit and checked the time. it was 3:45. you calculated that it would take at least 50 minutes to get to the venue where the game was being held and decided now would be the best time to leave.

as you walked into the living room, you heard a whistle.

"damnnn y/n, what i would give to have a chance with that body!" mika was practically salivating on the floor while looking at you in awe.

"oh. you're still here, i thought you would've left already." you stopped to think for a moment. "you may as well leave with me at this point, cmon."

"hol' up, lemme get my shoes on." she started running around to find her trainers. one thing that mika actually took seriously was your career. if you had appearances you couldn't be late for, she certainly wasn't going to be the person who fucked it all up. after a moment of lacing up and throwing on her jacket, she stood straight and looked towards you.

"ready?" you questioned.

"for you? always." she said with a bright grin on her face.

you took one last look around the penthouse to see if everything was in order. walking to the elevator with mika, you pressed the button to go to the garage. as the elevator was making its descent it stopped at the 37th floor. looking to see who was walking in you noticed it was a man you knew particularly well, one who was exceptionally tall, with parted platinum grey hair and green cat-like eyes.

"hey y/n! hey mika!" he exclaimed, accompanied with a cheerful wave.

"wassap lev. going to the garage?" mika asked the gentleman.

"you bet! i got a model gig that i'm going to. how bout' you guys? you should be on you way to that game right y/n?"

"you read the article huh? but yeah, then i'm gonna head straight home to my bed."

"fair enough." he said while chuckling. "hey! when are you up for doing another underwear shoot with me? the feedback on the last on was really good!"