"Does this mean?" Damon can't seem to finish his word because of the so much shock he felt. Aris nodded at him.

"Yes!! I will let you be with Ace again!! I will not stop you from being together again!! I want you both to be happy!! So Please make my brother happy!! This is going to be my birthday present for him!!" Aris smilingly said to Damon.

"OMG! Thank you!! Thank you so much!! You have no idea what this means to me!! I love your brother so much, and I promise you!! I will never make you regret what you did today!! Where is he?? Can I meet him??" Damon excitedly asked Aris. He even stands in his seat. Aris on his to sit back

"I expect you to do that, but you can't see him today!!" Aris seriously said to Damon, which made Damon look sad and confused again

"Oh!! Don't look like that; it's not befitting to someone intimidating like you! You can't meet him today because he was at my grandparent's house. My grandparents have a tradition for us all of their grandchildren to celebrate with them the day before our birthday. I have to be there too but I sneak out to meet you today, hahaha," Aris smilingly said. Damon can't help but feel so relieved and smile back

"Tomorrow!! After our Birthday party, I will bring him to you!! Please promise me that you will never hurt my brother because if you!! I will kill you myself!! I'm a very protective kind of brother, I can physically hurt you without feeling guilty so you better do good!!" Aris warningly said to Damon. The man just smiled at him.

"I promise, Aris!! I promise I will do my best never to hurt your Twin and always love him unconditionally!!" Damon intently said, which made Aris smile looking at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

End of Aris and Damon meet, Going back to Ace and Damon scene in the roof

Still Author POV

"Really? My brother said that to you??" Ace sounded so amused asked his boyfriend.

"Yes, baby!! Aris told me that!! You are very fortunate that you have a brother like him!! He loves you so much for him to do that!! I'm also so lucky that he chose to let me be with you again!! I don't know what I will do if he doesn't!! I will go crazy!!" Damon smilingly said to Ace

"I know, Babe!! I know how much my brother loves me, and I'm always thankful that I have him as my twin!!" Ace smilingly said. Damon just held his hands and kiss it. Ace can't help but smile while looking at Damon!!

Everything feels so perfect now!! I hope this will remain this way!!

End of Flashback

Ace POV

I was looking, remembering what happened that night when I felt somebody kissed me on my cheeks. I cringe a little but felt relieved when I realized that it was just my shameless boyfriend. Ever since he got the approval of my Twin, he suddenly became like this. He always wants me and him to be together except, of course, if we have a class, but most of the time, we are together. For every moves that he was doing, it's like he was announcing to everyone who is seeing us that we are together. That I am his, and he is mine. I don't know if I should be happy or shy about it.

If it's other people, I'm sure it will be a commotion or a talk, Other people love this kind of gossip, but because Damon is involved in this. No one dares to talk or make noise about us, or They will suffer the wrath of my dear boyfriend here. He is slowly changing and managing his temper, but he is still the same, regardless of that. I love him still!!!

"Babe!! You're here!! What did you order me??" I smilingly asked him.

"It's your favorite, of course. Burger and Strawberry Juice" See, he knows me very well now. I smiled at him, he held my face and was about to kiss me, but I stopped him

"Babe!! Stop!! We are at the cafeteria!! Please don't be so shameless because I still do!! Look!! So many students are watching us already!" I told him, He started to look around, and as usual, all of the students who were watching us before immediately looked away. They are terrified of him.

"Where?? I'm not seeing anyone looking at us, baby!! They have their food and matters to deal with!" He smilingly said to me

"It's because they already looked away!! Babe! Please not here. I feel uncomfortable. I..." He didn't let me finish. He still did what he wants and give me a peak.

I WAS TOTALLY STUNNED BY WHAT HE DID. I didn't react for a few seconds, and when I do.

"Babe!!" I exclaimed at him and punched him lightly on his chest when he let go of my lips.

"What? Don't mind them, baby!! Do you know how much I've been longing for me to do this with you!! I can't wait to show other people how much I love you!!! I actually feel so proud that I get to have you despite of what happened in the past. I'm just so happy; I was able to touch you like this again!!" He smiling said to me. I looked at him for a while; then, I sigh deeply as a sign of defeat on him.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I will try to be open with this. I'm just not used to this, babe!! This is so new to me!" I sincerely said to him. He just held my face with his left hand and  grabbed one of my hands with his right. He kissed it while still looking at me.

"I know, baby!! But I'm telling you!! I'm just starting!! I'm just starting to show you how much I love you, and I will never stop showing you!!" He sincerely said to me

"And I don't want you ever to stop, Babe!! I want to remain the same. I love you too!!" I sincerely said to him

"I love you so much too, baby!!" he smilingly said to me. He let go of my hands and go back to his sit

"Let's eat!!" He said to me. I laugh a little, looking at him.

"Okay!!" I smilingly said.

To be continued

WAANJAI MJORA