tension.

summary: you are Maddy's best friend visiting from Australia, and the tension between you and Vinnie throughout your visit becomes too much for both of you to ignore very quickly.

warnings: sexual tension, teasing, bratty reader, smut, degradation, bdsm, oral (reader receiving), spitting, unprotected sex, semi public sex, flirting & fluff!!

play the song when I tell you to ( you don't have to though)

"you're all gonna love her, and she's been considering moving out here for a while." Maddy tells the group as they were all hanging out at their go-to restaurant. "she should be here soon. her flight landed well over an hour ago."

"what did you say her name was again?" Kio asks, sitting in his usual spot next to Vinnie. "her name is y/n. she'll fit right in, especially with you, Vinnie. she's a master at COD, I've seen her play. If I'm being honest she's better than all of you at it." she chuckles, resting her head on her boyfriend Jordan's shoulder.

Vinnie had already become intrigued by you as Maddy had been talking about you for most of the week prior to you coming. he had been bugging Maddy into showing him a photo of you, but she'd claim to not have any. which of course, was a lie. both Jordan and Maddy had known you were Vinnie's perfect type, and they'd all agreed to wait until he met you in person so they could get his authentic first reaction to seeing you for the first time. both of your personalities lined up and you both had a lot in common. which was another reason as to why Maddy was so pleased to hear that you were coming to visit. she could tell being the constant third wheel had made him feel quite lonely.

Vinnie was looking down at his phone, but once Maddy let out an excited scream he looked up, and practically he had to force his mouth not to fall open. you were the most beautiful creature he'd ever laid his eyes on. you embraced Maddy as she stood up to greet you, picking you up off the ground slightly which caused you to giggle. "you missed me that much, huh?" you chuckled as she eventually placed you down. "I missed you like crazy, bitch. I'm used to talking to you through a screen all of the time." she said, grabbing a hold of your hand and pulling you towards the table. she introduced you to everybody, making sure to save Vinnie for very last. "and this is Vinnie. Vinnie, this is y/n." you bit your lip and smiled at him softly. "it's nice to meet you, Vinnie. I've heard you're quite the COD player." you tilted your head slightly. Vinnie cleared his throat, "I've heard the same about you." he says in response, you eventually take a seat on the empty chair next to him.

a couple of hours had passed since you'd arrived and you and Vinnie had been talking nonstop. both of you gaining even more interest and becoming very intrigued by each other. Maddy has been keeping an eye on both of you and smirked to herself, she'd known from the start that you'd hit it off.

you all eventually made your way back to their apartment and plopped down on their gigantic sofa in the living room. Vinnie sitting down right next to you. "so how long are you staying here for, y/n?" Kio asks. "I'm not sure just yet. I've been planning to move here for a while and I'll probably look at a few apartments while I'm here just to get an idea." you answer.

"don't be silly, y/n. if you're moving here, you're moving in with us." Maddy tells you, giving you a playfully stern look which made you chuckle.

"is there even any room?" you ask.

"you could always stay in Vinnies room. "Jordan teases Vinnie, causing Maddy to hit his shoulder. you rolled your eyes playfully before looking over at Vinnie, whose eyes were already locked onto you. which didn't surprise you because you don't think he'd taken his eyes off you for a single second since you'd gotten there. you smirked, "what would you think about that, Vinnie?" you asked, batting your eyelashes as you looked into his eyes.