Threat

"Would you give me a chance?" Chloé asked Y/n with a hopeful look in her eyes.

Y/n's heart throbbed and pumped with a bright and warm feeling. Happiness was spreading throughout Y/n. Someone, finally was willing to wait and accept to who they really are. But...

"I'm sorry, Chloé"

"Huh?"

Chloé stared at Y/n s chocked when they placed her hand back down. "I'm sorry but... I just... I just... I really can't" Y/n says sadly and stood up. "Even if... even if I truly wanted to be with you. Or even if you won my heart, I just can't" they tell her.

Chloé immediately grabbed Y/n's hands. "W-what do you mean!? Tell me the reason!"

Y/n looked at her painfully. "There is no reason! It's just that I just can't-

"Bullshit! You're lying to me aren't you!?" Chloé screamed angrily, her nails digging into Y/n's wrist. "Don't you fucking lie to my face-

"I told you! There is no reason!!" Y/n screamed back and pulled their hand away. "How can I tell you a reason when there's none?"" Y/n yells, tears now clouding their eyes. "There is no reason! None! Even if there is...! You wouldn't understand!"

Chloé laughs. "What do you mean I wouldn't understand you?! I've known you for years! I know what you like and think! Your personality-

"What's happening?- Chloé?! What are you doing here?!" The headmaid(Nanna) of Muzan's maid's gasped as soon as she saw the two.

"S-sister! I-

"You silly girl!" Nanna growled in annoyance and stomped towards them before grabbing Chloé's arm tightly. "Didnt I tell you not to bother Y/n anymore?!" She hissed.

"But sister!-

"No! You're bothering them! Don't you know their position anymore?! They're the personally maid of the young master, if they were to complain that you bothered them, not only you could be terminated, but also me and mother!-

"Don't worry"

Both sisters turned to Y/n who wore a tired smile

Both sisters turned to Y/n who wore a tired smile. "I won't tell anyone, so just please head back. I'm exhausted" they inform them.

Nanna immediately nodded and pulled their sister up from the floor. "Of course! I'm sorry about my sister, Y/n" she said and quickly dragged Chloé out of the heir's home.

(Muzan has a different area of the estate for his staff and his)

Y/n slides down the wall and released a deep sighs and closed their eyes in exhaustion. "I can't believe I got tired from that... I need to sleep for more than yesterday" Y/n thought, feeling her body weaken. "Ha..."

"Everyone needs to stop lying to me

"Everyone needs to stop lying to me..."

"Good morning master, sorry if I was late-

"Where were you?!" Muzan yells, his face red from anger. Immediately bombarding them with insults once they entered the room.

"Huh? What happened-

"Didnt I tell you to get back to my room yesterday?! You just came after the day I issued the order!" Muzan says, crossing his arms.

Y/n rolled their eyes and placed the tray of food which carried the usual breakfast for Muzan on the young boy's lap. "Oh hush, the head maid would be on my ass if I ignore her command and always listen to yours" Y/n tells him. "And besides, you have nothing else to say to me except your plans" they added as they arranged Muzan's utensils.

"Are you really talking back right now-

"Oh of course not my young master!" Y/n gasped sarcastically and grabbed a spoonful of food with the spoon.

Muzan glares at them. "Don't say it like that- oomph!" Muzan's eyes widen when Y/n suddenly pushed a spoonful of rice and salmon into his mouth. "What the hell are you- argh!!!" He choked when Y/n pushed another spoonful of food into his small mouth.

"Oh my~!  Does the food taste so delicious, Master?! I can't even hear you speak!" Y/n lied, worriedly looking him as they kept forcing food into his mouth whenever he tried to retaliate. "Geez, I said I want for him to see me as a god, not an enemy. But good thing that he's weak now" Y/n thought.

Once the food in one bowl was gone-

"Hey stop it! I'm trying to talk here!- ack!"

"The food is very delicious, no?"

"Bfitch!-

"I can't hear you master!"

Y/n stared at the forest beyond the walls that surrounded Muzan's parents home and sighed deeply as the wind blew past them. "I wish... I could just rest..." Y/n thought, feeling laziness overcome them. "I just want to close my eyes and disappear..."

As the sun gets covered by the clouds, Y/n closed their eyes and leaned on the balcony, relaxed. "So peaceful... this is what I wanted... why did I choose this kind of life...?"

"Hey you, are you done cleaning already?" Muzan's voice rips her peaceful thoughts apart, bringing her back to reality.

Y/n's brows twitched in annoyance. "I liked it better when he first came in the show, what a brat he is now. Stupid too" Y/n thought and faced the boy. "Of course I am, why would I laze around if I wasn't done with my chores??" They asked, shrugging their shoulders.

Muzan glares at them. "Don't talk to me like that, I'm still the son of your boss. Meaning-

"Meaning, I don't care" Y/n cuts him off as they walked pass Muzan, a dirty rag in hand. "Look, I may be your maid or something but that doesn't mean you can disrespect your elders like that" Y/n points out.

"Ha!" Muzan scoffed. "You're just older than me by a year!" He exclaimed, pointing at their face.

Y/n rolled their eyes and pinched Muzan's nose.

"H-hey! Ow!" Muzan groaned.

"Like I said, your elders. Just because I'm only a year apart from your age doesn't mean I'm not acceptable as your elder" They explain before letting his nose go and grabbing the bucket of water.

"I'm still higher than you in status. I can easily fire you if you prove to be useless" Muzan threatened, still caressing his now red nose.

Y/n grinned and faced him with a bright smile. "But you won't do that since I know your cure~!"