Cure

Y/n clenched her fists tight and forced out a smile. "As you wish, Master" Y/n smiled brightly at him.

Turning around, Y/n muttered under her breathe. "Brat-

"What did you say? Speak louder"

"Eep! N-nothing!"

Y/n hurries over to the side of his room and grabbed the duster which they then used to get rid of the dust that accumulated on the corners. "Geez, I'm lazy in my past life, but dust never grew this far" Y/n thought.

Their wthoughts then began to get dull as memories of her past surfaced. "I... just want to die..." Y/n thought out of nowhere, cutting them out of their thoughts. "A s-shit! Didn't I tell myself not to think like that anymore?!" Y/n thought, huffing. "Calm down! The dream, your fantasy is about to come true! I can do this!" They thought.

"Hey you, that isn't the only corner that's dirty" Muzan says, squinting his red eyes at them.

Y/n rolled their eyes at the remark and forced a smile. "Ah hahaha... sorry master, I was preoccupied with my thoughts" they laughed as they kept brushing dust off the furniture.

"Don't think and worry about your job. If you keep that up, I'll tell my parents to kick you out" Muzan warns them.

"This little brat! I didn't think he'd have this kind of attitude his young! He really is annoying, young and old!" Y/n thought. "Oh please have mercy on me young master!" Y/n gasped and dropped to her knees. "Since Muzan has a high attitude, it's better to act like a slave... or an enemy depending on the circumstances" Y/n thought.

Muzan smirks and moves his hand down while he still sat on his bed. "Since you begged, I shall forgive your wrong doing" he says.

 "Since you begged, I shall forgive your wrong doing" he says

Y/n looks up to him a with a 'pleased' look on their face. "R-Really?" They gasped with their hands clasped together. "Geez, I didn't think acting would be this hard"

"Of course, now..." Muzan pulls off his blanket and raises his feet towards her face. "I'll forgive if you lick my feet"

"...d-did...did I hear that right?!" Y/n screamed in her head, her eyes wide as she stared up at him. "L-lick that dirty feet?! Never on my life- no! I won't stoop so low as to lick his feet for forgiveness! I couldn't care less if he tells his parents!" Y/n thought, anger boiling in them.

"What would Su Lüxia do in this situation?! She wouldn't let herself be pushed down like this...! There must be a way- ah!... I think... there's a 30% chance that this would work...but"

Muzan looked at them wide eyed

Y/n looks down at Muzan's eyes. "Since he looks shock, let's try to pull this into our hand" Y/n thought.

"Master, you do know I could kill you right?" Y/n threatens, using a soft voice calmed Muzan yet had a hint of terror. "You're so weak and frail, you can't possibly get out of my grasp" they say.

"Hah, so you are an assassin" Muzan says, glaring at them murderously. "Too bad you targeted me, I'm no use to this family, so your boss can't gain any thing useful in killing me" he scoffed.

Y/n inwardly smirked at his answer and leaned down.

"W-what are you-

"I know how much you value your life, Master. I know how badly you want to live right now, the desperation to live is much more evident in your eyes. How scary did you look at me" Y/n whispered, confronting him more. "In the manga, Muzan's backstory really held a lot of info, look at him, he's already provoked" Y/n inwardly giggled as she looked at Muzan's wide eyes.

"The flashback said that he really wanted to live and have... a strong family I think?"

"W-what... do you want?" Muzan gulped. "I can't believe I'm being threatened... by an assassin too! Why couldn't I think of a smarter answer!?" Muzan screamed in his thoughts. "Of course they'll know that I'am needed in this family, no one can be the hei except me-

"I want to be close to you, Master" Y/n smiled, shocking Muzan.

"W-what?-

"Yes! I want to be close to you!" Y/n smiled brightly. "I better make him forget about this mistake of mine so he'd only think of me as an ally, if not, he's really going to kill me once he becomes a demon"  Y/n planned, looking off to the side before looking back at him. "I am not lying to you, and besides, I'm not really an assassin" they sighed and moved off him.

"Your family already knows my background and there are no secrets that are still hidden" Y/n smiles and tapped their head. "Well, except the secrets that are in my head"they grinned.

Muzan, who sill looks at them warily sat up and gulped. "How can I know if what you're telling me is the truth?! How can I know if I won't-

 "How can I know if what you're telling me is the truth?! How can I know if I won't-

"-tell anyone? Ha!" Y/n laughed at his face, giggling. "As if you'd throw me out, I'm your one ticket to get yourself healed!"

As soon as Muzan heard that, he quickly stood up, only to regret it seconds later as he fell to the floor due to his weak legs.

"Ah! A-are you ok?" Y/n asked, crouching down to him immediately. "Your body's still weak! You might get broken bones- well, it doesn't really matter but-

Muzan grabs Y/n's collar and pulls her down to his face. "You know how to heal me?!" He shouts. "Tell me now or I swear I'll kill you!" Muzan yells angrily, he can't let anyone with the answers of his medication get away. He wanted to live, no, he needed to live.

Y/n pries his hands off their clothes and glared at him. "Calm down, ok? I'll tell you when I trust you enough" Y/n informs him, emphasizing the word 'trust'. "He can't kill me and can't push away now since he'll only pester me with the cure. But that's fine, I got what I wanted" Y/n thought.

Suddenly, Muzan once again pulls them down to his eyes. Determination burning in those red orbs. "What can I do to make you trust me?"