Part 6☯️

Previously on smoke the pain 🎶

Previously on smoke the pain 🎶 .

No I'm not letting u deal wit this by yourself  I said . Nahhh u leaving cuz I'm not trynna let u get hurt he said rubbing my cheeks . Fineeeeeee I duck down and I open the door . Hold on waitttt he said yelling . What I said look back .kissy please he said smirking . Boy no we about to die .exactly that's why I need a kiss .

Ughhhh I go to him and kiss him .Aii thank u ma he said . Aii everyone follow me I said  I duck down and I run to the back door I hear Kobe say"got ya niggas on the floor was good "  . I roll my eyes and yell "kobeeeee where is lynnn "! . Mamas she in the car derek took her he says as shooting more people .

I run to the car but someone grabbed me and puts a bag on my head I could feel his gun on my head . Let go of me I said yelling at him . I feel Tiffany trying to grab me but someone punches her . Omg Tiffany! I said out of breath .

I feel someone take the bag out of my head and blow something on my face and I started feeling dizzy and knock out .  I wake up  and I see I'm tied up on  a chair . I try taking it out but no luck .then I see
Lucy . Let me just tell u who lucy is .

Lucy is Kobe ex girlfriend she and I got in a fight 1 year ago I beat her up ofccc and yea when she found out be and Kobe sneaky linking she hated me  .
This is what she look like '

Girl biggg maddd but let's continue

She walks in and slaps me I the face she lucky I'm tied up . Sooo hoe why u talking to my mans she said . First of all he not yours sweetheart and go brush ya teeth or get a breath mint cuz ur breath stink like shit . Two keep ya hands to ya self before I break them .and 3 why tf u got me in a chair bitch .

Watch that mouth sweetheart she said pulling out a gun on my face . I burst out laughing . What's so funny hoe .u don't have the guts to shoot me bitch that's what funny .ohhh no no no girl u right I'm not going to kill u but I am going to use u . Now let me un tie u and let's get out this basement shall we .

She grabs me by the arm and sits me in front of a mirror . Now im going to give u sum black eyes and scratches. I roll my eyes and decided to say nothing cuz she is maddddd annoying when she talk .

30 minutes later

She took some pictures and send it to Kobe . Now we wait till he comes and then we will shoot his ass . Now ima get some food cuz I'm starving . She goes downstairs leaving me in her room I try looking at places to escape but she literally out tape everywhere.

I try to see if I had my phone on me and I did purrr ☺️ . I call Kobe ofc .

Hello I said
Are u okay are u dead does anything hurt u are u bleeding he said speaking maddd fast
No dum ass I'm ok she just madd stupid but do not come here I have a plan .
Wymmm not go there that bitch crazyyyy
So am I baby now ima make this bitch pay .
Aii ma i love u
And I hate u
Stop playing
Ughhh I love u to now bye she coming
Fineeee
Ends the call

Here eat some bread and water she said . No I'm good u had your dusty hands on that . Oh please she rolled her eyes .

She started to text Kobe more and more and he just acted like he was scared . Alr done now he's coming in 1 2 3 4 5 Oop we'll look at the window she said I got up and she pushes me to the wall and starts putting tap on my hand  . Let me go bro u stupid hoe I said . Shut up before I shoot ya ass she said .

I hear shoooting down stairs . Perfect I kick her in her stomach and she falls to the floor I run but she gave my ankles trying to push me to her but I ick her on the face .I run down stairs and theee was Kobe and Derek Derek pushes me to Kobe .

Well hello mamas he said winking at me .well hello bozo now where the girls . Yeah Ummmm .......he said scratching his head . Whatttt I said . Urmmm Derek fucked Lynn and Jayden fucked Tiffany again .....he said looking around . O m g yesss purr I said twerking . He slaps my ass mad hard . Don't do dat around derek Aii before i whip ya ass .

I'm deaddddd Lynn got me for sho he said smilling . Couple goals . I was heading to the door but Lucy was there .Soo missy u want to leave aweeee no she said .I grabbed her by her hair dragged her and took her the nearest bathroom and put her head in the toilet and flushed it I did it multiple times then I punched her stomach kicked her and slapped her .

Ok I'm done thank u for kidnapping me u are dum for that but yea . I said .

Kobe pulls me closer and her kisses me right in front her . Shitttt mamas u bad bad then he said biting his lips . Just for u daddy I said . Ew she said but I threw a cup at her .

Then we left .

Ik this shit was bad but 🌚 deal wit it