Part 5 🏴‍☠️

Previously on smoke the pain ♥️

I woke up feeling arms around my waist . Obviously it was Kobe I try pushing him back but he woke up . "Good Morning baby girl" he said kissing me on the neck good moring Kobe now get off ima go make breakfast I said rolling my eyes . Stfu watch that mouth to before I make u have my kids . Oh shut up I said giggling I got up and was still wobbly from last night but I could still walk .

I try keeping my balancing and Kobe slapped my ass I turned around making a serious face and I see him fake sleeping . I rolled my eyes and limped to the bathroom I took a nice hot shower and did my skin care routine.

I decide to play a boogie and y'all already know I had to put wild thots . I started singing the lyrics and ofc u had to sing my favorite part ofc . " they only want me cause I'm famous I'm a boogie wit that hoodie b- I feel Kobe behind me and he starts singing to . "But just call me baby he said holding me by my waist . "And I be rollin wit the gangster I said " . "Mask on ,gloves I like they contagious " he said Turing me around to look at him .

"But what u think about me anything I put I be looking od " I said he smiles and I leaned in to kiss him he weaved it and I made a pout face . "Awee don't make that face he said laughing " ."oh shut up I said crossing my arms and turning back around " he grip my ass and turns me back around . He grabs me by my neck and kiss me passionately.

Come here lover boy and let me put body wash on u I said laughing " . Aii he turns around I start rubbing his back and all that .

1 hour later . We finally finished and this was my out fit .

 We finally finished and this was my out fit

 Everyone was still asleep and I just decide to not make breakfast cuz they not even up sooo I just got my keys and went inside my car leaving Kobe there still changing

Everyone was still asleep and I just decide to not make breakfast cuz they not even up sooo I just got my keys and went inside my car leaving Kobe there still changing . I started my car and all that I was going to chic fla cuz why not .

As I was moving back I see Kobe there .Kobe move do u want to die I said hitting my head .girl chillllll I was just seeing if u will kill me 🥰which u didn't cuz u love me he said smiling .oh shut- I mean yes ofc daddy .he looks at me and smirks and get in the car.

I started driving and I feel Kobe grabbing my thighs while scrolling on tik tok . Kobe move your damn hand I'm trying to drive I said pushing his hand .do I care no exactly now if u push my hand one more time I'm going to fuck u up Aii he said looking at me dead serious.I just stayed quiet we finally got at chic fla . I open the door .hell no are u dum ma go back inside he said I rolled my eyes . He opened the door and I ran .

I knew he was going to murder me .we got inside I start  laughing and I was starting to order my food .
I order fries wit Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets I got the same for the girls cuz it's 3:21 so they have to be up by now .I feel someone grab me by my waste . Kobe stop I said whispering. Shut up baby he said smacking my ass . I order the rest of my food and I went back in the car to get money cuz I forgot

Kobe was ordering the food for the guys or whatever and he paid. Kobe nooo I wanted to pay I said pouting . Well to bad ma wit me u never going to pay he said winking at me and passing me the bag of food . I kissed him on the cheek cuz why not .

We got in the car and drove back home . Everyone was literally on the floor looking at the wall . Are y'all ok I said looking at them .yea we are we just bored lynn said .well guess who got food- I hear gun shots . Shooting my crib .

Everyone bend downnnnn ! I said screaming I ran upstairs to call the cops but someone bust the door open . It was everyone Kobe went near me and said

"U have to go I got this just leave from the back door "