"Simps." Tommy said and broke into a cackling fit.

"Oh, thank you for reminding me of the drinking game of hydration, Tommy. Um, the drinking game is listed in the discords and also if you do !drinkinggame in Chat. We use water because even if you are of drinking age, you'd get liver failure. Tommy called someone a simp so sippy sippy, homies." I said to Chat.

"I hate you made a drinking game for this, that is so stupid." Phil chuckled. The next round started and by the end of the game, Tubbo and Phil placed first and second respectively and The Blue Bats were in first place with Lime close behind. The next game was Bingo But Fast and the boys had fallen silent in concentration and frustration within a few seconds after they ran out of topics to talk about. 

"So, I've been thinking about a small streamer MCC to help boost the small streamers I watch." I piped up.

"That sounds really cool, actually. OH SCORE!" Tubbo responded before crafting the first hopper of the round and pushing us to third.

"Yeah, I was thinking  while I was watching my streamers on my secret account, MCC is only for celebrities so what if I made one for small streamers to get better publicity and I could do teams by like vibe, friend group, or SMP so people who only use Twitch for their big streamers can find smaller streamers and have the wonderful feeling of getting to be like 'FUCK YEAH CONCRETE' when a streamer gives them slightly more than the bare minimum in terms of attention and affection." I said.

"That's actually a really amazing idea. What would you do for maps and games and things like that though? Because this kind of coding and redstone is super advanced." Phil asked.

"I'd probably have to pay NoxCrew to have a secondary version of this map constructed. I don't have the kind of skill to make something like this and I wouldn't know where else to find people who could build this masterpiece." I answered, curling in on myself in my chair because I was starting to get uncomfy in my current position.

"So, any ideas on who would be included in this?" Wilbur asked.

"Well, I'd probably want to bring my own favorites, uh, BunBeeX, orangepup_, Seronich, chaysingstars, emmycurie, olivesleepy, kaleonline, maybe oOBellaBunOo, TheBlakesama, skyheartDemon, astrolivical, AllieAndOreo... yeah that's all I can think of right now but I'd probably open up the rest to a contest of entries by streamers or their fans. And, Chat, if you'd like to say hi to my comfort streamers, mods are !shoutout-ing them in Chat and they're linked in Suggested Streamers on discord." I said, seeing several of my streamers having a freak out in Chat because they had no clue I watched them. "And to my streamers I just named who wanna know who I am, I'll just tell you guys I am very active in your Chats." I added and smirked.

"That sounds really cool. I'm sure we could work that out. It'd be a great thing for people who are looking to grow." Tommy commented, starting his entry into soft and unchaotic a bit early because he was so concentrated.

Bingo But Fast ended and we had dropped to third, but it was fine since it was only the second game. The next game up was To Get To The Other Side, courtesy of The Simmers.

"I've been practicing speed bridging. If I fail I'm going to be so upset. I might even break a uke." Tubbo muttered in his flat chaos voice.

"Please don't break one of your instruments, your parents would not be pleased." I sighed in response. The game started and it was a lot of screaming and cheering on all five of our parts, especially since Tommy and Phil placed first and second in most rounds and we moved up to second.

The next game was Big Sales At Build Mart, courtesy of the Hermits. "GOD DAMN IT GRIAN! Aw, shit this game is awful." Was the first thing out of Phil's mouth.