Another Chit chat

Yooo,how's y'all doing...?dm the answer alright...how do you find my book?i hope you're enjoying it. If yes then thanks i enjoy writing then as well,even though its mostly stressful...take yesterday for example,i uploaded one of my longest poems,and man!shit wasn't easy at all..my keyboard is so fucked up..the spacebar isn't working so i had to type everything together and then use my in built pc keyboard...which is super slow..after i was done with the editing after an hour which was somewhere around 1am before and i could even save a draft....my wattpad just stopped...i cant explain the kind of pain i went through to retype and edit it again for an hour..geez!but after i see how much you're enjoying my poems its as though i spent no effort writing,uploading and sharing,i always feel some kind of peace and joy in my heart...aah !i wish i could put a heart at the end of that statement lolx.
but well if you don't enjoy my poems you could slide into my dm..don't ask me what we gon do there just do it if you got a problem lol coz even i don't know .and oh i do notice some mistakes here and there i swear imma fix errything as soon as i set my fingers on a new keyboard,to be precise Sunday..hearts muah!