"And my orders come directly from the Queen." He told them, no longer smiling.

At that very moment, Wales, Warspite, Belfast and Elizabeth, along with a number of other Royal Navy ships, came from the mist behind the man.

"He speaks the truth. George. Your new orders are to bring Bismarck in. Lower your weapons." Warspite told them.

The other girls were shocked. They reluctantly lowered their weapons, but kept watching the man and Bismarck.

"Why is there a male ship? And an IronBlood at that?" George asked.

"It's...a long story." Wales sighed.

While Wales, Warspite and Elizabeth explained everything to George, the rest of her fleet watched, as Belfast walked up to the mysterious man, who was watching an uncomfortable Bismarck.

They didn't trust the man, but of what he and their Queen said was true, then he was an ally, at least for now.

"Kaiser, if you wouldn't mind. Could you please hold her and make sure she doesn't try to escape?" Belfast politely asked.

"Of course." He replied, and lifted Bismarck up by the back of her head with his right hand, rigging and all.

When the others saw that, they finally realized how tall this man was. Bismarck was by no means a short woman. She was easily six feet, give or take some inches, but this man was a foot taller than her!

Kaiser saw George and the others make their way to him. They told him that they were heading back, but he stopped them and looked in a random direction, much to the confusion of everyone there. So they all turned to look with him.

Suddenly water exploded from the spot everyone was watching, and for those who didn't meet Kaiser in the chamber were terrified.

A few minutes ago.

There was a little U-boat far enough away that the Royal Navy wouldn't be able to detect, but close enough to see everything. This little U-boat was U-556.

She, like the rest, was surprised to see a male Kansen, and an IronBlood one at that! The most shocking thing to her, however, was that he looked a lot like the IronBlood's "mother" Friedrich der Grosse

She watched as he stopped that Royal Navy battleship from killing Bismarck, she watched as more Royal Navy ships came with him, and she watched as he easily lifted Bismarck with one hand.

And she could do nothing. She was out of torpedos, there was nothing she could have done. She would only get herself killed along with Bismarck.

She was so focused on what was happening in front of her, that she never noticed 9 pairs of glowing yellow eyes watching her from behind in the murky water. The figure opened up its mouths, revealing three glowing yellow throats. It closed its mouths and eyes just before the u-boat turned around.

"Huh? I could of sworn I was being watched." She said. She never noticed a massive figure circling below her in the dark depths of the ocean.

She looked back to observe the other ships and noticed the male look directly at her, or rather, in her general location. She froze and hoped that he didn't know she was there.

Unfortunately for her, he did. She suddenly found herself to be high up in the air. She was still processing what had happened to her when she noticed that she was in the claws of a massive IronBlood rigging.

Then the rigging let out a roar from all three heads that shook everything.

What unnerved everyone though, was that this roar didn't sound like what the other IronBlood riggings sounded like. This one sounded more metallic and machine-like than the others.

Those who haven't already met the rigging were frozen in fear, while those who did just looked on, uneasy.

"Blitzy, bring her here please." The man said.

556 suddenly found herself looking into the man's eyes. He then gave her a smile that frightened her.

"Don't you know it's impolite to spy on others, meine  liebe (my dear)?" He asked

The little u-boat gulped in fear. The man got closer to her face and suddenly gave her a gentler smile. He patted her head and turned to the others.

"Would someone be so kind enough to carry our little watcher back?" He asked.

Wales raised her hand and held the submarine when "Blitzy" handed her over.

"Now, come along then! We mustn't waste time! I have some exploring to do! I want to see how different this world is from my own!" The man laughed.

This confused Bismarck and U-556, but one was too tired to question it, while the other was too afraid to speak.

The fleet then moved on, going back to the UK to report that they had successfully captured the IronBlood's flagship and one of their submarines.