Kentaro Kyoutani

It was 3 am when a loud banging on the front door woke you up out of your sleep. "W-wha..."You look down at your phone to check the time before getting up out of the bed walking towards the sound. "IM COMING! IM COMING! DAMN" You mumble under your breathe, opening the door with a glaring gaze before it quickly turns into a mixture of surprised yet concern look. "You took to DAMN long..." Kyoutani said after he quickly pinned you to the wall, closing the door with his foot. "I-I was a-asleep Bubba" You said with big puppy eyes hoping it would help you escape from his hold. He had hungry in his eyes like he has been starving for months. You trying to quickly make a run for it, but he pinned your wrists to the wall with one hand tight. Kyoutani chuckled in a darkly yet low tone keeping eye contact with you. "No need for you to get away from me now. You wouldn't want to make things worse for you right?" He said as his other hand trails slowly down your body, as they following the curves of your body. You tremble a bit from his touch, panting softly as you trying to gain control of the situation. "Kyoutani-" He snapped his gaze up to you growling lowly in your ear "Excuse me... What did you call me?" You knew there was no way you could take the moment back or calm him down. Your cheeks turn a light pink as you realize why he was like this. "D-daddy did you j-just come from p-practice?"  Kyoutani grunting softly throwing you over his shoulder as he carried you back to the room. "What do you think? Been calling and texting your phone since I got out. Had to deal with the team on me ass, so now I'm going to take all my frustration out of my precious pup." He tosses you on the bed pulling off his jersey then hover over you with a cheekily smirk spread across his face. You looked up at him with soft innocent eyes slowly crawling up the bed panting softly from the tension. "I-I'm sorry daddy... I was t-taking a nap w-when you called a-and text. Maybe w-we can j-just cuddle and t-talk..." Kyoutani pulls you back towards him by your waist, making you into the kiss. His hand glides down your body slowly along your curves, making you crave more of his touch against your skin. A soft whine escapes your lips as you arch you back pressing your skin more into Kyoutani hand. He chuckles softly, pulling your shirt up over your head, and press soft kissing down your chest towards the tip of your shorts. He looks up at you with like you were is next meal, nipping your sides as the vibration from his soft groans sent chills up your spine. You squirmed a bit against the bed gripping his shoulder gently, feeling yourself wanting him to take all of you. Kyoutani hands slide in your shorts slowly rubbing against your sex, as he leans up biting at your neck, pressing soft delegate kisses against them. He wanted to push you to beg for more of him while he breaks you in all of the best ways, to corrupt your mind into remembering every detail that happens forever, and see you crumble from his touch as he strip you from your sanity. You whine softly squirming underneath him as the sensation of his touch starts to drive you crazy yet you tried hard to fight it off. Which only made him push you even more by sliding his hand down your shorts pressing gently against your clothed sex. "A-ah...Kyoutani!" You cried out as you hips started to move on its own grinding against his finger. You grip the back of his neck gently whining for the feeling as you start to slip up begging for him to stop. "You and I both know you don't want me to stop. Right?" he moves his hand away from you smirking down at you. You quickly grabbed his hand pressing it back against you whimper loudly. "N-no...d-don't stop! P-please I'll be good!" You pleased grinding against them. Kyoutani chuckled lowly sliding his hands inside your short teasing you before sliding them inside thrusting slowly inside of you. "Yeah? Prove it. Be a good slut and scream my name for all to hear." You squeezed your thighs together bucking your hips down on his fingers, tiling you head back then cried out in defeat as the wave of pure bliss washed over you. "N-nahh! D-daddy..s-so g-good!" Kyoutani swirled his finger pressing against your sweet spot a bit, watching your reaction closely. You felt as if you were at you limit but Kyoutani stop just before you could. "W-was..c-close.." You whined looking up at him with soft eyes. "Oh I know, however I never said you could release yet. Right?" He answered nipping at your chest swirling his tongue around it. You shivered from the feeling loving when he toyed with you. After what felt like hours of slow pleasurable torture Kyoutani whispered sweetly in your ear as he picking up the pace, drilling your sweet spot. "Give Daddy what he want. Now." He turned you head kissing you roughly, nipping at your bottom lip. You moaned loudly against his lips releasing hard on yourself. He groans against your lips loving the feeling of you clenching his fingers when you desperately reaches your climax. Kyoutani pulled them out licking them over as his eyes explored your body "Such a obedient puppy. Im so proud of you however I'm not done with you yet".....