Cracks Beginning To Show....

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I don't know, the last time I saw him was last night." I told them. "Thanks guys by the way, I don't know what I'd do without you both most of the time."

"Anytime..."

"Do you ever just feel like you have so much to give to other people and you just don't get it back. I really do care about Tristan and I really have do care a lot about him and what us to be happy but then I just get upset in return." Opening up like that did make me emotional so Gareth wrapped his arms around me. "I just want to be happy."

"We love you very much." Ollie said. "That's all we want is for you to be happy, whoever that's with."

****

"Knock knock" I heard as I was just cleaning the bedroom and getting everything sorted for tonight and there stood Liv in the doorway. "Can I join you?"

"Of course." She sat opposite me on the bed as she watched me pack up the last few things. "I've really missed you, how have you been?"

"Really good actually, I've started this wellbeing course and it's really opened my eyes about some of the negatives I've been carrying in my life. I feel a lot more free now."

"You look really healthy I must say, glowing."

"Thanks lovely, I would have said the same about you but you don't look too great right now, did you get any sleep last night?" A reference to the bags under my eyes which I couldn't be bothered concealing.

"Not much, I'm guessing the boys told you."

"Yeah, they seemed really concerned actually so I said I would have a chat with you and I'm here if you need to vent."

"Tristan and I just had this fight and now the whole house seems to know about it"

"Throughout this whole relationship I've always tried to push you to take opportunities and when I first saw you and Tristan together I could see the connection you guys had, so I guess I've always tried to be this advocate for you two but most of all I am your friend and I just want you to be happy at the end of the day."

"Thank you."

"I've not exactly got the greatest track record in relationships so I don't know if I'm quite the right person to be taking advice off but..."

"Please do."

"I think probably the most important quality in a relationship is the ability to communicate and be listened to."

"Yeah"

"He needs to respect you and treat you like your the greatest person on this Earth. You need to be honest and just let everything out. You deserve so much and if he isn't willing to give it to you then he needs to re-evaluate what he wants."

"Thanks Liv"

"Hey girls." We both turned to find Tristan at the door. "Please could I speak to Willow?"

"Do you want me to stay or go?" Liv asked me.

"Yeah we need to have a chat, thanks again Liv."

"Anytime."

"I'm sure we can handle this ourselves." Tristan took the seat she had previously took but facing towards me this time. "Look I thought we could keep this between us."

"I was upset this morning so I spoke to them about it and they told Liv, they're the only people who know because of me."

"Shall we talk about it then?"

"You know when you say these things about girls you've previously slept with it makes me feel insecure and not enough for you. It makes me upset."

"I'll try not to make you feel like that in the future but it never was intentional. I never brought up those comments to make you feel bad."