Who are you?

~ flashback to middle school basketball championships~

Hinata POV

It's over. It's all over. We crushed them. I turned to look at the score '111-11' a wave of guilt instantly crashed over me. We destroyed them.

I-I'm a monster.

I tried to look for kuroko-Chan. He was standing behind me. Frozen in place. "Kuroko-Chan, I-", He turned away and ran. He couldn't even look at me. What have I become. This is all my fault.

" Hinatachii~ we're all going to Magi burger to celebrate want to come" said the blonde. celebrate? There's nothing to celebrate. Without lifting my head I responded, " go with out me". I walked out of the gym with no intention of ever returning. I wont be like them. I will not be a monster. I will never play basketball again.

~ End of flashback~

Third person POV

"Alright everyone you can take a break". Noya and tanka collapsed on the floor first complaining about there legs falling off. Everyone was leaning against the wall trying to catch their breath. Well almost everyone...

" KAGEYAMAAAA" hinata yelled. 'Boke' kageyama thought as he looked over to see the ginger running towards him.

"set for me kageyama!!". How does he have so much energy?

"boke we just ran!!!" Kageyama and hinata were bickering as usual, until the sliver haired setter came over. "save your energy hinata you'll need it for practice"

Hinata just pouted like he usually does and went to practice his serves.

(He has so much energy for what)

"hey hinata we just ran how are you not tired?" daichi asked. " what? this was nothing" he said with a shrug and bounced off. '...That was hell..' they all thought.

"NOTHING" Tanaka yelled. " what it wasn't hard. middle school was much harder." Hinata mumbled, and went back to practicing his serve.

" and what middle school was that shrimp" Tsukishima called out from the sideline.
Hinata's POV
I'm so stupid.
Shit. What do i say. I was frozen. " Hinata?" Daichi called.
" oh yeah sorry i went to a school in Tokyo you wouldn't know salty-shima" nice save. Very believable.

" YOU WENT TO SCHOOL IN TOKYO" shouted Noya . "

Yeah he did.." who said that. And why was his voice so familiar. I couldn't be could it...."Um excuse me who are you" Suga asked alarmed at the sudden new voice . Everyone turned to the door way where a tall dark figure lurked.

"oh I'm a friend of sho's" huh?

"oh really then mind telling us why your here" Daichi walked up to the man. Everyones eyes were locked on to this man. "I came to take sho back" the tall man calmly said.
Take me back? What no. Please no dont be who i think you are......

"Is that so" Daichi chuckled. He was now standing eye to eye with the tall figure.

" yeah it is you got a problem with it." The guy responded with. This is going no where. Why is he such a boke? God. "stop it Daichi" i glared at Daichi. After a second I refocused my stare to the other figure.

"You too AHOmine" I bursted out in laughter. " SHUT UP SHORTY I SWEAR-" he started running towards me. I ran away and hid behind Asahi. " ill get you shorty."he said devilishly.

No ones POV

The team was confused at what just happened. Who was this man and why did he want to take away hinata?

"not to break up...this.. but who are you" tuski asked.

"I'm Amonie shortys' friend" they just stared at the two blankly. "Uhuh so... why are you taking hinata? Not that you can...." Daichi asked in confusion. " yeah 'bout that...." he looked at Hinata " He wants you".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(A/n-
HI GUYYYS i hope you liked my new story this part was kinda short and was left on a cliffhanger.....sorry about that....
I'm going to be publishing a few parts at a time now so some parts maybe shorter than others. Thanks for reading!!!! Please vote and comment ideas!!!!)