тнe repтιle rooм: parт one

(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 I 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀!)

❝︎𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎-𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

❝︎𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎-
𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.
𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝.❞︎

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

[Dream]

The air reeked of smoke, which I assumed was my mother's failed cooking again. My father was in their room, finishing up some documents. My brother tiptoed behind, hoping to sneak past me. I circled and picked up my brother, his giggles filling up the room.

"I got you! Where's your sister, huh?" I asked, tickling Louis's stomach.

"I don't know!" he said in between laughs while trying to keep his glasses from tumbling. I let him go, his feet making tiny stomps as he ran off to find our father to help him win.

"Camila! Where are you?" I slightly yelled throughout the living room. Laughter came from behind the couch but stopped immediately. I took off my shoes to not make noise, making my way closer to the couch. I spun around the couch, Camila squealing in joy. She ran, slightly slipping on the floor with her socks. She inhaled and halted.

"What's that smell, y/n?" Camila asked, sniffing the air. I caught her in my arms, inhaling along with her.

"It's father's cigarettes or mom's bad cooking, love! At least I think so. I'll go check! Go with your brother." I mumbled. She nodded, trotting to locate her brother. I strolled to the kitchen, searching for my mother's burning food, but there was no one.

"Huh," I spoke to myself, "Guys? Where are you?" I listened attentively, but got no response from no one. I glanced around, the smell of smoke getting worse. I ran into the hallway, curtains were on fire, passing on the flames to other things.

"Louis! Camila! There's a fire! We have to get out of here!" I shouted, my voice echoing throughout the house. I made my way back into the living room, but flames surrounded it.

"Mom! Dad!" I cried out, trying to find a way through the flames. The flames blocking me from going to my family. I could hear screams from the other side of the living room belonging to my parents and siblings. The screams didn't stop, sending chills up my spine.

"Y/n! Help!" my sister sobbed, panting from the smoke.

"I'm trying, Camila! Where's Louis?" I boomed, coughing lightly.