Chapter 15- I want you

Start from the beginning

"Harry-"

"God, shut up for a second Camila" he sighs.

Oh.

I stand up, walking to the bedroom. Taking my night bag ready to get out of here.

He's tired of me.

I come back to the living taking my phone, that I left on the table and he looks up at his phone, confused.

"Where the fuck are you going?" he asks bitterly and I choose to ignore him, fed up with him.

I really missed him and this is how he acts towards me.

I rush to take my shoes and jacket on. I hear Harry come behind me.

"Camila, I asked you a question" he says lowly and I don't bother to turn around.

"Home" I mumble before opening the main door just for it to get slammed shut by his hand, meaning he's right behind me.

"Harry let me get out" I demand and he turns me around.

"What's up with the damn attitude?" he growls and I cross my arms.

"Now you wanna talk to me?"

"Respect my decision when I say I wanna go home" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Fine. But it's ten so I'm driving you" he says, picking up his car keys.

"No, I'll take the buss or something" I mumble, opening the door, walking out.

"The hell you will" I hear him murmur, walking behind me now with shoes and jacked on. I walk the opposite way where his car is parked and he just grabs my hand with his tattooed hand, dragging me towards his car.

We get seated. But I ignore his gaze. I turn on the radio.

"Could you tell me what the hell your problem is?" he grips the steering wheel tighter and I sigh.

"You seemed like you wanted to be alone" I shrug, leaning my head against the window.

"Mila, I didn't mean to come off like that. It's just-" he cuts himself off with a sigh, getting frustrated.

Oh no. What if something happened? And I've just been thinking about myself. I'm so selfish.

"You can talk to me Harry. You know?" I remind him and he clenches his jaw.

"When do I ask you to be mine?" he looks at me and I lean away from the window, shocked.

Me?

I'm still confused why he wants me.

"Whenever you feel like you're ready and the right time" I smile, trying not to let him show that I'm so happy, I could make a rainbow. But I know I fail.

"Right time" he mumbles to himself before saying "Camila you wanna be mine, officially?"

Well.

"No" I blurt out, for no reason and my eyes go wide and he gives me a scowl.

"I mean, yes" I shake my head, laughing and he instantly relaxes before gripping my chin pulling me towards him and kissing me gently. Like he's afraid he'll mess up.

I grip the side of his face and kiss him deeper. Letting him know he doesn't have to be afraid and he gets rougher. Before pulling away.

Holy woah.

He rests his forehead against my own. Not saying a word. The only sound from our heavy panting and the low radio.

"I want you" he says in a whisper before pulling away, he kisses my freckles and I smile.

I love when he does that.

He always tells me, he loves my freckles. The first time, it made me emotional because ever since me and Steph became friends, she always told me my freckles we're not cute. At all.

"Let's get you home" he starts driving to my place and I reach over to turn up the radio.

"Do you wanna come to this baby gender reveal?" I ask, adding "it's Jame and his wife"

"He invited me and told me to ask if you wanted" I say and he nods his head, slowly.

"Sure why not. When?" he agrees and ask. I think hard before answering.

"Forth of marts" I remember he glances at me.

"Yeah okay" he agrees. I get excited letting out a yay and he chuckles.

"Can I come in?" he asks when we arrive and I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"No, you look tired. You should go home" I shake my head and he smirks.

"Are you saying I look bad?" he keeps smirking and I scrunch my nose at him and he scrunches his back.

"You could never look bad" I dismiss him "you're cute"

"Don't call me cute" he glares at me and I get out of the car.

"Bye Harry" I wave at him and before I close the door, I decide to tease him "you're so cute"

I laugh as I run to my place since it's kinda cold. I go straight to bed before changing to something comfortable. I fall asleep quickly.

~~~

I'm so excited for the ending of this book. It's gonna be unexpected hehehe.

Remember to vote!<3