He detached his lips from my neck, moving his head back in front of mine. His forehead leaned on mine as he caged my face in by slamming his hands on the wall behind me.

"More than anything," His chin picked up to capture my lips again but before he got the chance my hand swiftly moved from his shoulders to his neck as I wrapped my fingers around his throat.

His eyes widened in shock, but I also felt his dick twitch in his pants since he was leaning against me. I pressed my fingers slightly into his neck.

"Then I suggest you get upstairs and wait for me,"

He swallowed and tried to maintain his composure but I could tell he was breaking. "Excuse me? My girl getting all bold now?" His hand moved down from the wall to cradle my face. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to make me go soft by touching me and calling me "his girl" but I wasn't having it.

I leaned forward, only to nip at his bottom lip and nothing more. "Nice try baby, but if I were you I would go upstairs and wait for me. And you better be naked by the time I get there."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "And if I'm not?" He challenged me.

This time it was me who smirked at him. I took his hand that was resting on my face. I brought it down under my dress. I moved my panties to the side before I took both of our fingers and moved all around my slit collecting arousal. Then I moved our hands so each of our middle fingers pushed into my entrance. I gasped and leaned forward to moan in his ear and we both moved in and out of my walls.

"If you're not, then there is no chance of you cock being inside of me tonight," I pulled our hands out of me and up to his mouth. "And this," I placed both of our fingers in his mouth. Immediately his tongue was swirling around them and licking every inch he could get. He moaned around my fingers as he gripped onto my wrist like I was going to pull away at any second. "Will be your only taste. So I suggest you do as I say."

I removed my hand from his mouth and pulled him to me by gripping onto his pink dress shirt. I kiss him hard, and immediately dive my tongue into his mouth so I could taste myself on his tongue. I felt him grind up against me and he was already hard.

Well it's going to be a long night for him. Did he just buy me an entire building to make all my dreams come true? Yes he did. But as grateful as I am, I am still a petty bitch, and I am pissed that he snuck around behind my back.

I finally pulled back and he looked completely dazed. "See you up there," I whispered against his lips. I allowed my back to fall back against the door. When he finally realized I wasn't going to do anything else until he left, he instantly started booking it up the stairs. He flung his suit jacket on the couch as he sped past it, and I could tell he was unbuttoning his shirt as he climbed the stairs.

Guess I better make it worth the wait.

I walked to the guest bathroom downstairs where I had hidden my little surprise. I figured since it was my birthday I should splurge on myself just a bit. I mean, I didn't anticipate that I would be quitting my job within twenty four hours, but I have a feeling as soon as he sees me, he is going to wish he paid for it.

I pulled out the red lace bodysuit that I had stashed in here. I quickly tore off that tight knit dress and got changed as quickly as I could. It had a cut out in the center, but was still somewhat high waisted, and was practically a thong in the back. My big thighs and soft hips were on full display, and I couldn't help but smile knowing there was a man just up the stairs who would love every inch of me.