"Hi Talulah how was-"

"You knew!?" I shrieked. He was laughing as he was trying to dodge my attacks. "What the hell man? You're supposed to be my friend!"

He kept laughing at me. "I'm sorry Lulu! I had to keep it a secret!"

"I can't believe you knew this whole time! You two are both so lucky that I love you."

Ben's eyes widened as we made eye contact in the rearview mirror. And then a knowing smirk came over his face. He knew I loved Harry before I did, and he was silently telling me I told you so.

Harry pulled me to his side, wrapping his arm around me, and buckling me in with his other hand. He kissed my temple and then moved his lips to my ear. "I love you too," he placed another kiss on my cheek. His opposite hand moved to the other side of my face, turning me to him so he could place a slow, intense kiss to my lips.

Just as his tongue was about to trace my lip, I pulled back. He furrowed his brows wondering why I stopped. Without moving my head my eyes shifted towards Ben, to signal that I didn't want to do anything in front of him. He silently mouthed "oh" and nodded. He shifted his body back forward, but not until his hand found its way under my dress.

I turned my head to look at him to show him I knew exactly what he was doing. His head stayed facing forward but as soon as he felt my eyes on him a grin appeared on his face and his hands raised higher.

I kept my face neutral to not let him show that I was impacted by him. His hand continued to dance across my bare skin and I was getting extremely turned on. Not that I am going to let him know it.

His hand moved to the inside of my thigh and his fingers began tracing up and down. When his fingers wrapped around my thigh and squeezed it, I closed my thighs to lock his hand in place. His wrist tried to move but I kept him still. However, he could still move his fingers. I felt his pointer finger reach towards my center and start to slowly move up and down me.

I kept a straight face even though I knew he could feel the dampening of my underwear. He started to get a little more confident and add more pressure. I was clenching my jaw as hard as I could. I refused to let him get to me.

Keep playing Harry, See who wins.

When we finally pulled up to Harry's apartment I was absolutely dripping, but I knew it wasn't going to be handled for a while.

I thanked Ben for the night, and everything he did for me during the day. Harry and I calmly walked into the elevator but neither of us made a move toward each other. He thought he was messing with me, purposely not touching me to rile me up. Well it was working, but either way, I knew I was going to win.

It's still my birthday after all.

He unlocked the front door and before I was even fully inside, he had me whipped around and pinned up against it. His mouth pushed against mine as his hands gripped onto my waist and lower back. "Fuck, Puddin', you think you can just let me feel that wet little pussy of yours, and not let me do anything about it?"

His hands ran up my thighs and grabbed my ass underneath my dress. The dress was long sleeved with a turtleneck so I was absolutely dying of heat. His foot kicked in between mine to spread my legs, and he placed his thigh between mine. I allowed myself to sit down on his thigh only a little bit to relieve some of the pressure that had been building in my body since we got in the car.

He lifted my leg and wrapped it around him so he could get closer to me. My hands ran up his torso until they landed on his shoulders. His mouth moved to my jaw, kissing all over my face and eventually starting to move now my neck. One of my hands buried itself in his thick hair while he sucked on my neck. "You wanna do something for me?" I whimpered out, starting to feel light headed due to his lips on my skin.