➺ 勤勉❜┆♯𝓚𝐄𝐐𝐈𝐍𝐆 ♡᎒𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾

↱ exclusivedripp ✉︎ ⑅·˚ ◡̈ ↰ 

exclusivedripp ✉︎ ⑅·˚ ◡̈ ↰ 

┏                                              ☞ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏    ┓

[ 𝘬𝘦𝘲𝘪𝘯𝘨 • 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ]

‣ [ 𝘵𝘦𝘺𝘷𝘢𝘵 ]

‣ [ 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧]

┗                                • ┈┈ •                            ┛

💫﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋🎐

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

Keqing? Oh...she's nothing worth praising for...

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

YUHENG OF THE LIYUE QIXING. Quite a nice ryhme with the name Keqing. They both end with the pinyin ing. It was no wonder she is best suited for the title.

Everything about Keqing was perfect. The way she dressed, the way she spoke, the way she moved. All was like an unscripted performance staged as life.

But even being so admirable, you still spite her.

Below that beautiful smile and the proficient words she spoke. Keqing was no extraordinary person. She was like any other prole in the world.

That was your belief.

And because of your belief, you've cast a downfall on yourself.

According to Keqing's standards, she must work ten times more than any moderate person and complete tasks as perfect as the shaped mountains in the east of Liyue.

It was her workaholic personality that made you a bit annoyed at first. After that, things had just gotten worse.

Working under the Yuheng, you act as Keqing's assistant or substitute. Keqing would no doubt deliver her herculean standards to you, expecting nothing less than preeminence actions and work.

Other than that, she is also bossy and quite irritating.

Some say this type of mindset was worth praising. You say it was frustrating and never once praised Keqing of her brain.

And that was the line you spoke to make Keqing act out of character.

•      •      •