"You're weird you know?" I said pushing him off me.

"So you don't want me to show you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Why not?"

"Because. Why are you getting so upset?" I joked standing.

"I'm not." He said.

"Oh. Little Cammy's upset he got rejected." I said in a baby voice.

"So this is what rejection feels like. Never happened before because, oh let me see, I always get what I want." He said smiling.

"Aww. You want my v-card?" I said walking over to him. I sat in his lap. "Oh baby, if only you could find it." I whispered. His eyes widened.

"Gasp. Rayne lost her bunny ears?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's not like a big achievement." I said walking to the bathroom.

"When did this happen?" He asked.

"Like 2 years ago." I said wiping the makeup from my eyes. "If only you were the one to take it." I said sarcastically. I walked back out and looked at the time. It's 10:48!

"Shit. We're late for school." I said throwing off my shirt and searching through my dresser trying to find something to wear.

"Rayne. Calm down. It snowed a lot last night. They called school off." He said.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you." I said sitting on my bed. I laid back.

"So want me to show you?" He asked.

"Um..why not? I feel like being a hoe today." I said as he pulled me on top of him and began kissing me.

What am I doing?

*Later*

I sat up and looked around. I guess we fell asleep again. Cameron wasn't beside me. Who knows where he could be? We didn't do anything. We just made out. I put my robe on and walked downstairs. I don't want the whole world to see me in my underwear. I'm starving. I went in the kitchen only to find Cameron eating cereal. I glanced at him and shook my head. I got myself some cereal and sat across from him.

"What the fuck happened to all the cereal?" I asked.

"This may or may not be my fifth bowl. Happy Birthday by the way." He said.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you." I laughed. I've got to call Alex. After I finished my cereal I went to my room. I got my phone.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey Rayne. So bring two changes of clothes." He said.

"Kay. Why?" I asked.

"We're going to dinner then the other place is a surprise. Wear something warm at first then bring a fancy pair of clothes." He said.

"Okay. What time?" I asked.

"How about like 6?" He asked.

"Perfect. See you then." I said. We exchanged goodbyes and hung up. It's like noon now. I've got six hours and I only need three. What to do? I got dressed in some sweats and walked back downstairs.

"I've got three hours to spare. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Actually, I better be going. Listen Rayne I can't do this anymore. If I'm always with one girl that will ruin my reputation. Forget everything that happened between us. I don't care anymore." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What about what you said last night? So that was just a lie to try to get in my pants?" I said.

"Yeah. I mean, what do you think? You think I actually care about you?" He laughed. "Listen I don't care about anyone or anything other than myself. Thanks for the fun though." He said with a smirk. I walked over to him and grabbed him by his shirt. I pushed him out the door.