I got a call from Sid in an hour. "Did you pack your luggage, or do you want to buy something?" he asked. "I'm not coming with you" I told him. "Think again! We will first go to Melbourne and then head to Sydney" he said. Damn! How could he make me agree with everything he said. I had to go with him now. "I'll pack my things, mujhe kuch shopping karna hai anyway tumhara shaadi hai na" I said trying hard to control my anger. "I know tum aaoge, good! Get ready I will pick you up in the evening, shopping karke chale jayenge, passport ready rakho" he said and cut the call.

I packed all the things I required. My phone rang just then. "Hello sir, we are going to start the regular schedule in a week, just be available for the shoot, production se koi aayega aap ko pickup karne, and please don't drink and drive sir, production will assign a driver for you, late night shoots hoga na" the other person said. I don't even know if he is the director or the assistant director. How dare he to talk to me like that. "Sir aapka reputation hi humara reputation hai, film mein aapka role ek inspiration jaise public ko dikhana chahiye hume, aap abhi tak promotions ke liye sign nahi kiya tha, when can we expect to get your sign!" he asked again. "No need of expecting my signatures" I told him. "Kyu aap promotions ke liye nahi aayenge!" he asked worried.

"No" I told him plainly avoiding any further discussion but he didn't seem to listen. "Sir, aapke agreement mein already likha hai ki aap movie ke sath sath promotions bhi karenge" he actually had that audacity. "Tho main movie bhi nahi karunga, as simple as that" I told him. "You can't back out now, you should be paying us penalty to break the agreement" he tried to explain my losses. "I will pay the penalty to the producer in fact aapke losses se mere loss bahut choti hai", it was my time now. " Sir, already outdoor shooting ho gaya bas regular shooting baaki hai abhi aap back out kiya tho hum pehle se koi aur ka call sheets lena padega sir, please" he came down and I like people who plead me. "Aapko film se zyada mere driving par kaafi mazaa aa raha hai, I can't work with those don't respect me!" I said before I cut the call. Damn it! Sid ke chakkar mein apna movie cancel karna pada.

I quickly called up my manager and asked him to settle the penalty to the production and asked him to go on a vacation. Poor thing, he didn't even take a leave from last one year. I don't know when will I come back. "Mamu, are you going somewhere!" my little munchkin asked. "Yash beta, main Sid mamu ke shaadi pe jaa raha hu" I told him. Sometimes I feel he is the only one I talk my heart out. After all he doesn't understand me and that's what I needed.
I needed someone those who cannot understand me. Meera was the same, she never understood me but always taken care, loved me and was there for me. Bas kabhi samajne ki koshish nahi kiya usne.

Sid came to pick me up in the evening. I had shopped for him and his fiance too. Even though I don't like him now, he is after all the only best friend I got. Aur main kaise isko ignore karunga. Sid Meera ko apni behen maantha hai, so technically jiju saala ke relationship tho maintain karna hi padega. If Meera is here, she would have bought the jewelry to his fiance but I suck at shopping. I would ask her to select herself when I met her. We were in airport within no time. I don't like to have food in the flight so I had my dinner already. We were silently sitting and waiting for the announcement and then we heard that out flight is delayed by 2 hours.

"Oh God! Delayed again!" Sid sighed. "You know, shaadi ke baad main aur Meera honeymoon ke liye Paris gaye the, lovely place. Actually mujhe Switzerland jaana tha but you know always ladies choice huh! Switzerland ke liye main particular tha, because that's where I had first kissed her that too..." Sid stopped when I was talking. "Stop it! Mujhe nahi sun na hai tumhara ye romance, it's irritating" he said with the same irritation on his face too. "Exactly that's how I feel when you are taking me with you! Irritated. That's why I said" I slowly took sips from my coke. 2 hours passed as a minute to me but for Sid it was horribly tough. After all he is going to meet the love of his life, 2 pal bhi 2 saal jaise lagega usko.

We boarded the flight at about 3 in the morning. As I thought he was smart enough to have our seats far away from each other. I settled down in my seat and there was no one beside me. I closed my eyes. Do I really want to go? Can I face her? I asked myself. I felt a bit nauseous thinking about the extremes. No this might be due to motion sickness. Anyways I don't have anything to do in the 14 hour long trip.

I hadn't woke up till Sid woke me up. "Get up, we should get down here" he said. I got down and waited to collect our luggage. "I have forgot to ask you! Why did you bring me here! If you want me to come with you, you should have taken me to Melbourne, but why here?" I asked. "Why? Are you scared of meeting Siya!" he asked.

"Siya" her name was something I would loved to hear everyday. But now, I can't even think of facing her. I don't if its guilt or something else but I can't face Siya. Sid is taking me to her and I can't do anything about it. After Meera had died, I never saw Siya again. She talked to me about her wedding but she didn't invited me. Well, invite karne ke liye main uska friend nahi tha, I was her love ❤ and all she ever imagined was to spend her lifetime with me. The car stopped, I think we are at Siya's place. Sid rang thr door bell. I was anxious to see her. It was at that very next moment Siya opened the door. Siya was always like an angel in my life. Decked up in a white saree, she still looks the same she used to look like when she was just 8 years old. I know her since she was 8.

"Ashwath" she said surprised as she didn't expect to see me here.