first date!!!

Bakugo:
Bakugo invited you out to a concert somewhere out in a a meadow. You decided to wear a little emo-ish clothes because it matched bakugos style.

 You decided to wear a little emo-ish clothes because it matched bakugos style

(I adore this. I wish i was pretty enough to pull it off tho)

You had taken the train near the place the concert was. "Ugh how much farther?" Bakugo complained. You smirked, "Dude, you bought the tickets. How would I know." Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Guy looked a little shady." He muttered. You finally spot a black van and grab Bakugos hand and drag him towards it. "Hey! Are you guys also here for the concert?" You ask. A bald man with a gold tooth turns towards you and smiles creepily, "Why in fact, I am suppossed to be setting up the stage. Why don't you come in you can wait for me to finish." You look at him wierdly and your instincits (tf i forgot how to spell AGAIN) tell you to run but you swallow it back and step in the van. Bakugo started yelling at the guy to be quick and banged his way into the van. The gold tooth man growled, "Got you." He bangs the van door and locks it. You and Bakugo just sit there in shock. "Did...we...just...let ourselves be kidnapped?" You say. Bakugo bangs his fist against the side of the van, "How dare he? Does he know who he is messing with." You smirk, "Let's let him think he has us where he wants us." A few hours later three men come in the car and blindfold the both of you and tie you to some chairs. "I called the headmaster about the ransom he said he will see what he can do." You hear one voice say. "In the meanwhile, let's have some with this girl..." Another voice says, you hear him walking towards you and you whisper a, "Go." to Bakugo. Who Makes the rope explode and punches the man who goes flying back. "Don't ever touch my girlfriend." He growls. You move the chair and stand on your legs. You whirl the chair around and hit the man behind you in the face. In 10 minutes all the men were on the florr unconcious. "They barely put up a fight." Bakugo grumbled. Bakugo unties the rope and you grab the hair of the gold toothed man, You give him a glare and a smirk that could send the devil with his tail tucked between his legs, "Make sure you remember us, Y/n and Bakugo becuase we, we will be the next big thing." You hiss. Bakugo laughs evilly and grabs your arm before walking out where Aizawa sensei sat, "You guys took long enough come on." He rolls his eyes.

Todoroki:
Todoroki and you were about to go out to a restaurant.. (I just wanna show this) You kind of panicked because you have never been asked on a date so you had no clothes. But your friend lent you some:

 But your friend lent you some: