V1 Chapter 3: Grimm Studies!

Start from the beginning

"The Faunus have night vision, so when the general led his forces to ambush the Faunus at night... He was quickly outclassed, and showed weakness, which ended many of the lives of his soldiers." Oobleck zooms up to the boy, looking the Branwen in the eyes.

"Yes, but, keep in mind, the General himself was captured!" He takes a sip of coffee, zooming off to his desk.

"Now! Moving on!"

Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Cafeteria

"I thought that class was never going to end!" Spruce is leant against the table quickly eating her food.

"Professor Oobleck has a very interesting way of teaching, I think it helps people remember things!" Everest sits on the other side of Y/n, leaving the Branwen inbetween his teammates.

"There were no punishments for answering incorrectly... That is new..." Y/n was never harshly punished by his mother for failure, she only made it clear that failure beings death... And not to fear death.

His teammates just look at him with confused looks as he continues eating, his eyes constantly darting between students who passed them... Or at least most of them passed them.

A girl with long Golden hair, and lilac eyes, she wore the school uniform... She slammed her tray down, sitting across from Y/n, glaring at him.

"Where is she."

"You mean mother? Far enough." The girl now known by many as Yang, Raven's daughter, slams her fist into the table.

"You're going to tell me where she is, or I'm going to start breaking your bones." For probably the first time in a while, Y/n smiles, a small smirk gracing his face.

"And that weak intimidation is meant to scare me?" The girls eyes quickly turn red as she stands, reaching over and grabbing Y/n's tie pulling him towards her.

"I can do a lot more than intimidate!" Her voice was filled with malice, so much anger, and all of it was about to come slamming down onto her newly discovered half-brother.

But he kept the same small smirk, until Yang drew her hand back and swung at him. Her fist was set on a course for his nose, at least it would've been if he didn't loosen his tie, and cartwheel backwards away from it.

But Yang pressed on, jumping over the table, punch after punch she kept trying to hit him... Tears beginning to form at her eyes.

The Branwen didn't seem to be bothered with the rapid attacks, always seeming to be two steps ahead of the girl as he ducked and dodged.

Until she finally landed a hit, straight to the face, sending him flying backwards into another team's desk, making the trays of lunch fly of the desk and into the air as the table broke.

"Should we do something?" Spruce spoke hushed, to Everest, who just shrugged.

The scene pans back to Y/n, standing from the broken desk, his face in a scowl, his school uniform now covered in various foods.

His aura glows a moment, healing the bruises which quickly formed, its blood red colour makes his eyes seem darker.

Before he could attack, both he and Yang are engulfed in purple orbs, the voice of Professor Goodwitch spoke up.

"Now students, the first day of school, and you're fighting eachother." Yang growls, trying to swing and hit the orb.

"He started it!"

"If I started it, you'd be dead!"

"Enough! Both of you! Ozpin's office, now!" Glynda used her semblance to bring the two students along with her, as she began her walk to Ozpins office.

Short Timeskip
Beacon Academy
Ozpin's Office

It wasn't as bad as Y/n would think, only having to talk to Ozpin as Yang well held away from him, talking to Glynda.

"Mr. Branwen... I believe your mother had told you many things about me, and what I've told her, or done to her brother and herself."

"She told me you're a coward, and cursed us... That's why I can turn into a bird, a curse meant for them." Ozpin sighs, taking off his glasses as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I gave your mother and uncle a fraction of my power, which allows them to turn into birds... But you can do it too?" Y/n nods, standing from his chair, and jumping slightly, turning into a raven as he lands on he desk, cawing at the headmaster.

"Well, I guess that means its hereditary." Just then, the elevator opens, revealing a scowling Glynda, and am angrily pouting Yang.

"Professor, wheres Y/n?! How come he gets off easy!"

"Miss Xiao Long, please understand, Mr. Branwen is still in trouble... I've just allowed him to return to his dorm." Ozpin lied, the raven on his desk, funnily hoping to a corner of the desk, furthest from Yang.

"What's up with the bird?" Yang points to the raven, its dull black eyes staring at her, Ozpin sets his mug down, sticking an arm out for the bird to land on.

"Just a raven I've been talking to recently, nothing to worry about." As Ozpin says this, he walks over to an open window, and let's the raven jump out, soaring through the sky back towards the dorm building.

"I don't think you'll ever understand, Yang." As Y/n thought this, he flew lower, approaching the closed window of his dorm. But of course, the windows look open, because... Yeah... Birds can't see glass.

He slams into the window, his wings spread against it as he slowly slides down the window, releasing a weak "Caw..."

(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)

Yaay, chapter 3, I'm trying to lightly season this story with comedy, unlike many of my other stories.

There currently are not enough votes on a love interest, it is also possible to vote for no love interest- So here's the updated list.

Blake - 1 Vote

Velvet

Weiss - 1 Vote

Coco - 1 Vote

Vernal

Emerald?

READ THIS PART - Voting has been closed, thank you for understanding.

Stay safe everyone!