CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep

Start from the beginning

"What makes you think like that?" Bucky asked her. Ivana shrugged as she folded her arms on her chest. "Just my instinct. I just think that if they found Loki and tried to stop him, they would get hurt." Ivana told him.

"You're just overthinking," Bucky said to her, noticing her worriedness has made him also worry.

"I'm not. I'm just saying the possibilities of these happening to them." Ivana stood up for herself. Bucky chuckled and nodded. "Okay, Ms. Alexander. It is time for you to stop thinking about it and here, continue this." Bucky pulled Ivana to take his place.

Ivana laughed as she continued Bucky's work.

They make dinner together and had dinner together. After dinner, they decided to watch a movie, and then both head back to their rooms to get ready for bed.

Ivana was lying on the bed, blanket over her body and she was ready to go to sleep. But her mind was in a mess. It was chaos. She has been thinking about the possibility of injuries the Avengers will get if they reach Loki.

She could not sleep. She was worried and anxious. She was nervous for them.

If Loki really gets the tesseract, he would be already powerful than all the Avengers. Even having only 1 stone, space stone, it already gives you all the power you need. If you get all the infinity stones, it would be worse.

Ivana tried her best to fall asleep. But her mind was really active. Maybe she won't be able to go to sleep until the Avengers reached the Avengers compound. This is making her anxious. Really anxious.

2:03 am

Ivana decided to get out of bed and to the kitchen. She has been turning to her left and right for hours and try to sleep. But she couldn't. She could not fall asleep. She was asleep maybe for 15 – 20 minutes but that is not enough.

When she gets to the kitchen, she was shocked to see Bucky sitting near the kitchen counter, on the stool. Only one light was turned on that was right above Bucky's head.

"Shit, you scared me. I thought someone else broke in." Ivana said as she holds her chest and walked to the dishes rack where she finds a glass.

"Can't sleep?" he asked her before sipping his liquor in the glass. Ivana slightly smiles as she filled her glass with warm water. Hoping that it would make her sleep, warming her body.

"Yeah. What about you? And you are drinking alcohol right now?" Ivana asked as she stands across Bucky, drinking the water in her glass. "I can't sleep and I don't want to sleep anymore," Bucky told her.

Ivana chuckled and shook her head.

"Did you sleep like, 1 hour, maybe?" Ivana asked him. "Not even a second, Ivana," Bucky replied before sipping his liquor again. "That's worse than me." She said, rinsing her glass and putting it back on the rack.

Ivana decided to stay in the kitchen with Bucky. She sat beside Bucky and they sat facing each other. There was another glass for liquor near the liquor glass bottle. Ivana took the small glass and wanted to pour herself the liquor but Bucky poured it first into her glass.

"Thanks." Ivana smiled as she brings the glass near her lips, sipping the liquor. "Do you drink a lot?" Bucky asked her. Ivana raised her eyebrow and chuckled. "I'm not a normal human, Bucky. I'm an Asgardian. They drink a lot." Ivana said and chuckled. Bucky slightly smirked.

"How you see Thor drink, I can drink as much as him when I have the mood to drink," Ivana said before sipping her liquor again. "You won't be able to sleep if you drink a lot, Ivana," Bucky said to Ivana after noticing that Ivana was getting more liquor in her glass.

"I wasn't planning on going back to sleep, Bucky," Ivana told him. "So, what do you want to do?" Bucky asked her. "I don't know." Ivana chuckled before sipping her liquor again. Bucky chuckled while looking at Ivana drinking her liquor.

Ivana wiped her lips before she speaks, "This liquor has a strong smell." Bucky chuckled and replied, "You don't like the ones that have a strong smell?" Ivana nodded and finished her liquor.

"The taste doesn't make me dizzy. The smell does." Ivana said, putting her glass on the table and look at Bucky. "You're weird." He replied Ivana. Ivana shrugged and smiled.

She stood up and grab the glass before washing it at the sink. While she was washing the glass, another hand put a glass in the sink, an arm wrapped her waist. Ivana turned to see Bucky behind her, looking at her. She cleared her throat and said, "I can wash it for you. You can go back to sleep if you want to."

Ivana was a little panicked when Bucky just stare at her. She quickly rinses the glasses and puts them on the rack. Bucky holds her hands and pushed her to lean onto the counter.

"B-Bucky, you're drunk," Ivana said, gently pushing him away. It can't be denied that even his stares can make you melt. "I just had 2 glasses, Ivana. The same amount as you. I'm not drunk." Bucky replied with a low voice.

Ivana looked at Bucky and they stare for a few moments. Bucky leaned nearer to her before meeting their lips. Ivana did not hesitate to reply to his kiss though. Her hands on his shoulders. His hands cupped Ivana's cheeks, pulling for a deeper kiss. A few moments later, they pulled away and stare at each other again.

"You make me crazy tonight, Ivana," Bucky said, carrying Ivana onto the counter table. "What did I do?" Ivana asked innocently, did not know what she did. "Are you serious? Just a t-shirt and panties on? I can see your breasts." Bucky said, pulling Ivana to sit at the edge.

Ivana let out a breathy chuckle.

"It's not like there are other people in here," Ivana said, putting her hands on both her side. "Yes, and that is why. You are killing me." Bucky said, tracing his hands on her bare thighs. Ivana could be easily turned on by the touch on her thighs.

Bucky pulled her t-shirt so that she won't sit on her t-shirt. He slipped his hands into her panties immediately, making Ivana moan loudly when his fingers rubbed her clit.

"S-Shit, Bucky." Ivana moans as she squeezes his shoulder and leans over his shoulder. "Take off your shirt," he said while his fingers entered Ivana. She quickly takes off her t-shirt, exposing her bare breast.

After a few moments doing foreplay, Bucky took off his pants and was ready to enter Ivana. But Ivana stopped him, telling him it was better to do this in the bedroom. So, they went into Ivana's bedroom. As soon as they entered, Bucky pinned her onto the bed and entered her, making Ivana groaned at the amount of friction it was making, rubbing her walls.

"Fuck," she moans.

Her hands were running through his hair, making him softly groan. He started thrusting in slowly, she was already moaning and shutting her eyes. Bucky's head was on her shoulder as he thrust in her. Bucky paced up after a few minutes, sending Ivana into the heavens. His thrusts were powerful.

Every time he thrust, Ivana would groan and moan into Bucky's ear, making him harder thrusting into Ivana. She began shaking when she was near her climax. Bucky maintained his speed until both of them reach their climax. Bucky pulled out before he could reach his climax and let out his on Ivana's stomach.

He dropped on top of Ivana, both of them catching their breath.

Ivana puts her arms over her eyes and chuckled. "Was that your first sex since 1945?" She questioned and turned towards Bucky. He replied with a breathy chuckle. "It is, right?" Ivana asked him again. "Well. . ." he said and smiled, shrugging. Ivana laughed and cupped her mouth.

"Not bad for an old man, huh?" she teases him. "Shut up," he laughed, turning towards Ivana.

"You're not in love with me, right?" Ivana asked him.

"No. That was just one nightstand." Bucky said. Ivana chuckled and nodded.

"Let's keep this a secret, Lady Alexander." He whispered to her.

"You have my word, Sergeant Barnes." She smirked towards Bucky.