The Shrieking Shack Incident

Flashforward to the Shrieking Shack and Snape has pursued a very real source of fear, knowing Lupin hasn't taken his potion (because he was bringing it to him when he saw the Marauders' Map open on his desk telling him where they were and literally ran all that way), and that Sirius Black will also be there; the man who once contrived the "prank" that almost cost him his life; the man who he thinks betrayed the Potters and who allegedly killed multiple people before his capture, including his old friend Peter.

This was a theory that was sent to me on Tumblr. This is the snippet from a very long paragraph that formulated how Snape's actions in the shrieking shack were influenced by this horrific prank that could have cost him his life.

Snape being concerned about Lupin not taking the potion before the full moon and him bringing it to Remus is a great sign of responsibility. But saying that what he did after going there was because of the prank is a vague argument. 

If we look back at the situation, two people should be held responsible for the events, Sirius and Snape. It was iniquitous of Sirius to reveal Remus' location and he certainly is half of the problem but Snape is not innocent here either. Nobody shoved the information down his throat. He went to the Shrieking Shack at his own risk. He suspected what he could find down there. Nobody in their right mind would go near a fully-fledged werewolf even if they knew the location. Yes, Snape could have died but not because of Sirius but because of his own ignorance and rivalry. Sirius' action could have only affected Remus if Snape had died. 

To conclude, there is no possible way Snape is entirely innocent in this situation and blaming his ignorance on Sirus and James ( Yes most of the Snape stans believe that James was the reason he went down there but as we all know James is the reason Snape was alive and the event).
Second of all what Snape did in the shrieking shack is not influenced by past events and I think it was better if he was unconscious the entire time, Sirius told what had happened or else it would have not been possible to know exactly what happened and two innocent men would have lost their lives.