However, before that, she had had all the time to cause enough damage to leave her old teammate bedridden for the next couple of days to a week according to Shizune's diagnosis.

So he was now laying in Naruto's bed while said child, who for the time being would sleep with his unofficial adoptive and very violent and protective mother, was pokeing him.

The worst part was that he was absolutely tactless, but Jirayia thought better of asking him to stop when a certain blond haired monster, hidden under the guise of a beautiful woman's appearance, was watching them from the threshold.

Even if it was true that his new godson looked adorable with that curious expression and his head tilted to the side, under his gaze Jirayia began to feel like some rat lab.

On the other hand, if he could bring this little chibi with him at the hotspring the women would probably throw themselves at him.

"Jirayia, stop looking at him like that, you seem Orochimaru."

"Wha-? It's not that! I was just thinking of bringing him with me at the onsen and... Oh crap, no wait-"

"You do have a death wish, don't you little pervert?" Tsunade asked with a sweet smile that promised pain like he never had. Luckily Shizune decided to distract her master from killing someone she had just fixed.

"Sooo, you want to adopt our little thief Tsunade-sama. Those were the papers you wanted, mh."

Meanwhile the little thief was grabbed by the dark haired girl who proceeded to take back pills, bandages, a couple of bottles, a needle, some of Jirayia's papers and the hermit's right sandal.

All things that had mysteriously found their way into his pockets.

"Well, why not? He needs a family and we're already taking care of him. It wouldn't be so much different from how things are now." Tsunade answered without looking at her.

Neither Jirayia nor Shizune could understand why she refused to say out loud how much she loved the little guy, she probably feared that admitting it would have caused her bad luck to struck again.

Jirayia added his two cents, "And when you'll bring him to the village he can become a great ninja. After all with his bloodline-"

"What are you talking about pervert? Who said I'm coming back? How can you be sure he has a bloodline?"

"YOU said you'll come back, don't you remember? Just before he stole my precious research you agreed to come back and stay in the Shodaime's cottage."

Shizune turned to look at them "Really? That's wonderful Tsunade-sama."

The legendary medic just mumbled something incomprehensible.

"And he must have a bloodline limit, it isn't natural to have all the affinities and that thing with fire."

Jirayia continued "Probably his eyes are like they are because of that, and his whiskers marks on his cheeks are part of that too."

"And his talent for stealing. Shizune is it me or it's the third time you've gotten back that sandal?"

Shizune stopped with said object in her hand, and indeed it was the third time she has taken that back.

She glared slightly at Naruto, "You're not stealing this as soon as I put it back in its place, are you?"

The child grinned widely and nodded happily.

Shizune's eye started to twitch while the other two adults snickered.

"It's like this, mh? You know, this means war.''

With that said Shizune began to tickle him making him roll on the floor laughing.

Konoha foxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें