Ch4

The next day was a saterday ,i woke up to a text from Rossweisse that read " Good morning , Hope you slept well . Im sorry about last night if i overstepped.  To be honest i want to ask if we perhaps should meet up to discuss more of the plan ?"

Well thats a morning message and a half , rubbing my eyes i replied " sure we can meet up , you didnt over step.  Ill be meeting up with an old friend later so maybe tonight ?" . After sending the message i got an instant reply from Rossweisse " tonight is fine ,can we meet up at your home ?" Glancing around my apartment i cringed ,i live in like a bachelor pad no bedroom . The only room is the bathroom ,everything is open plan , with the place she is living at now ,this place looks horrible but  i dont really want to meet her friends yet so i replied " thats fine ill send you my address " after that message i sent her my home address then got dressed into my casual clothing.  I cleaned up my flat and went to meet up with Issei

  I cleaned up my flat and went to meet up with Issei

(How I look)

I waited at our usual hang out spot when we were younger and soon enough Issei showed up running " Hey man sorry im late
"  he hunched over huffing  trying to catch his breath  , i chuckled  " you havent changed have you "  Issei stood up straight "nope same old same old " I nudged my head to the food stand " C'mon lets get something to munch " Issei and i bought burgers then started catching up .

I mentioned to him that im helping a girl out without telling him her name and he told me about the ORC club and everything he was doing that seemed plain .  Issei sighed " I dont even remember why we stopped hanging out " I looked down "me either "  Issei stood " not anymore ,from now on we going to be buddies again!" I smiled and stood "deal" we bumped fists . After catching up Issei headed home as did I . When I got home i noticed Rossweisse waiting outside my door , i jogged to her " sorry im late " Rossweisse smiled with a slight blush " thats alright "i looked down  and in her hands were bags , I curiously asked her " did you do grocery shopping again?" She shook her head " no not really ,i bought us dinner " 

I unlocked the door and opened it for her " wow thanks " Rossweisse walked in and i followed her in , she stopped and looked around . Closing the door I looked down "yeah its a small place " Rossweisse looked at me " but its your home "  i smiled at her "yeah thats true " I led her to the kitchen area . She unpacked mircowave food from the bags and sat down ,i sat across her and divided the food . Rossweisse cleared her throat to gain my attention " so um about yesterday ..."  i stopped and looked up at her " were you uncomfortable about it ?" Rossweisse  shook her head " the opposite actually, i felt warmth and also excitement...so i want to ask you ....."  she gulped so now she has my full attention " would you be my boyfriend ? Not a  fake one for my boss's arrival but a real boyfriend "

I stared at her and she seemed genuine " you want to be my girlfriend?" Rossweisse  nodded "i know we dont know eachother very well but your the first gentleman i have encountered and i just have a good feeling about you "  i smiled and thought it over " Rossweisse I'll be your boyfriend  if you want me to be " Rossweisse blushed deeply " yes i want you to be my boyfriend  " I smiled "okay then its settled " Rossweisse  then suddenly hugged me " im nervous yet excited " I returned her hug " me too "