and raised, cut off my emotions

A/N: I said it before and I'll say it again, don't fucking let anyone treat you the way Dabi treats Katsuki. And don't fucking treat anyone the way Dabi treats Katsuki. Got it? Good.

Katsuki woke up to his Alpha snoring and the gentle sunlight flitting through the room.

He hummed and quietly stood from the bed, grabbing clothes to wear and quickly putting them on. Katsuki brushed a strand of hair out of Dabis face and smiled gently before pressing a kiss to his temple and going to make his Alpha breakfast. None for himself, Alpha said his ribs weren't showing like they used to so he had to stop eating so much.

"Mmm. What's the fuckin smell baby?" The flaxen haired boy looked up to meet the ravens blue eyes with a small smile before lowering his head in submission.

"I thought that since you have allowed me to see my friends on this day that I would thank you with your favorite meal. Is that alright Alpha?"

Dabi stepped around the kitchen table silently and latched onto Katsuki, pinching the boy when he tensed in fear.

"That's thoughtful of you baby, I hope this isn't a bribe of some sorts though."

Katsuki turned back to continue cooking his boyfriend's favorite meal.

"I would never Alpha. You have taught me much better than that."

"Damn right, bitch."

Katsuki flinched at being called a bitch, demeaning names weren't something he enjoyed. It made him feel sad and dirty.

He nodded anyways.

When the food was set on the table Katsuki waited next to the eating Dabi.

"It's not fucking terrible, slut. Thanks."

Katsuki beamed and nodded in acceptance before taking Touyas finished plate and washing it.

"E-Excuse me? A-Alpha?"

Dabi glanced at Katsuki in annoyance while picking up the TV remote.

"What?" His tone was frigid, obviously already done with this conversation.

"M-May I please leave to accompany my friends in some fun?"

Dabi rolled his eyes and waved Katsuki off with a reminder to not eat anything, mumbling about the brat not quite looking perfect yet.

Katsuki nodded and quickly exited the house and texting Mina, Kirishima and Sero to be sure not to forget the sent blockers.

The 'No problem, tesoro!' he gets from Sero makes his heart flutter but he stomps that down with the fear of not understanding the feeling.

#

"Ka-tsu-kii~ we missed you so muchh!!" Denki exclaimed on his way to hug the other blonde.

"Yes. I admit I have also been worried, you're inability to meet with us is...troublesome Katsuki. I hope you'd tell us if there was something wrong?"

Katsuki pressed a kiss to Denkis temple and muttered about missing him too.

"I promise Sho" Katsuki smiled at him "Your brother has just been a little... um...protective lately. I hope your casework is going well?"

Shoto narrows his eyes and leans forward a bit. "So there's nothing you want to disclose to me about my brother? You believe he is treating you well?" The beta seems unconvinced.

Katsuki smiles nervously, Touya is the only one who will ever love Katsuki and he can't stand to be alone right now. "I am certain, thank you for the concern but it is misplaced."