𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

Start from the beginning

~~~~~

Turns out Bella's disco ball boyfriend thinks she's dead after the stunt she pulled at the diving cliff, also found out that because of Nadia Alice can't see my future and couldn't see me coming which is fucking awesome.

" We have to go to Voltura in Italy, that's where the vampire council residents." Alice said, coming to an abrupt stop next to a private jet.

I sighed before getting out along with Isabella who glared at me from behind Alice's back to which I ignored, opening the trunk I reached for my duffle bag when Alice stopped me.

" It's okay they can get it." She cheered, pointing towards two suited men standing on either side of the plane.

" No thanks, I got it." I smiled forcefully.

Alice shrugged before leading us into the jet, the inside of the jet had black and gold interior and the seats were lined up to the right but had couch seats next to them.

I took the seat in the middle and placed my bag under my feet as Isabella took the seat in front and Alice took the one behind me, taking my phone out I quickly put it in Airplane mode and opened papa's contact.

🐻 Papa Bear 🐻
🐻Papa bear- where are you? I looked in your room and it was a mess.

Bear cub🐻-Alice Cullen turned up and said there was something going on with her brother so Bella wanted to go. I knew it would worry you if she went alone so I came with her.

🐻Papa bear-Okay thank you for letting me know, come home soon and stay safe. I love you little bear.

Bear cub🐻-we'll be home soon don't worry, I love you too💜

Smiling softly I heard the pilot giving instructions on safety and to put our the seatbelts on because we were leaving the ground.

Relaxing I turned my phone off before looking out the window at the passing roadside, inhaling and exhaling deeply I rested my head on the window.

Hearing that okay from the pilot I took my seatbelt off before grabbing my duffle bag and putting it on top of the pull out table in front of me, I took out my " 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊." book by Karla E. Rose and began to read.

30 minutes later

I heard shuffling behind me as Alice took a seat next to me and looked at me until I got frustrated and slammed my book shut gently.

" Did you need something?" I questioned, admiring my acrylic nails before sparing her a bored look.

" How did you know what my family and I were? Why can't I see your future?" She blurred.

" That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." I smirked.

Alice's face twisted into an annoyed scowl before she opened her mouth to say something but before she could say anything the intercom came on.

" Ladies and gentlemen we will be landing in Italy in approximately 30 minutes." The pilot informed.

Taking the opportunity I stood from my seat, grabbed my bag and headed towards the bathroom to change.