The Unbreakable Vow

Rosabella's Point of View:
Snow was swirling against the icy windows once more. Christmas was approaching fast. Hagrid had already singlehandedly delivered the usual twelve Christmas trees to the Great Hall. Garlands of holly and tinsel had been twisted around the banisters of the stairs. The wedding invitations to Lucas and Fiona's wedding had been sent out.

Hermione and Ron had both been sent one, along with the rest of the Weasley family, all of whom were allowed to bring a plus one if they wished

Hermione and Ron had both been sent one, along with the rest of the Weasley family, all of whom were allowed to bring a plus one if they wished. Ginny was bringing Dean. I didn't know I'd Fred and George were bringing one. Bill was bringing Fleur. I don't think Charlie would be able to make it. Ron was bringing Lavender. Seamus was bringing Pavarti. Jason would of brought Katie if she was well enough. Jacob would probably just hook up with someone at the wedding. Michael was bringing his friend Danica. I didn't know if they were a thing or if it was because they were just good friends. Hermione had mentioned bringing anyone. Harry and I would be going together but I was a bridesmaid, along with Tonks, a cousin of Fiona's and a friend of Fiona's from Hogwarts. I believe there names were Sarah and Beth. Roseanna was a flower girl and Fiona had sent me a letter asking if I would be okay to hold Roseanna as I walked down the aisle and throughout the ceremony. I was more then happy to do it.
Everlasting candles glowed from inside the helmets of suits of armor and great bunches of mistletoe had been hung at intervals along the corridors. Large groups of girls tended to converge underneath the mistletoe bunches every time Harry went past, which caused blockages in the corridors.

Fortunately, however, Harry and mines frequent nighttime wanderings had given us an unusually good knowledge of the castle's secret passageways, with the aid of the Marauders Map, so that we were often, without too much difficulty, to navigate mistletoe - free routes between classes. Though I would pull Harry under one when he least expected it.
Ron, who might once have found the necessity of these detours excuse for jealousy rather than hilarity, simply roared with laughter about it all. Although Harry and I much preferred this new laughing, joking Ron to the moody, aggressive model we had been enduring for the last few weeks, the improved Ron came at a heavy price.

Firstly, Harry and I, mainly me, had to put up with the frequent presence of Lavender Brown, who seemed to regard any moment that she was not kissing Ron as a moment wasted. Lavender seemed to be under the impression that because our boyfriends were best friends we should be too. I mean it would be best if we got along at least and I've never disliked Lavender but I hated this situation. Hermione was in pain, though she tried to hide even from me, she was in a lot of pain. Lavender had every right to Date who she wanted, as did Ron, but it frustrated me because I know that Ron wanted to be with Hermione and he was using Lavrnder as a way to get back at her gir kissing Krum. I believed Ron was in denial of his feelings to Hermione and was trying to hard to feel something for Lavender. This relationship seemed forced and I had a good feeling it wouldn't last. But what would Ron and Hermione's relationship be like when Ron and Lavenders relationship inevitably ends? That brought us to our second problem.