𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬. // tsukasa • actual fluff

Start from the beginning

   he groaned and put on his glasses, not bothering to fix his messy hair.

thump

   it was after now after school as you walked home, texting tsukasa about the park hangout.

YOU
aisaka park right?

tsu tsu
yup!

tsu tsu
at 7pm!

YOU
oh alright! why must we get out
of school 6pm?? 😭

tsu tsu
ikr 🙄🙄

tsu tsu
eep- amane's calling me! see you on our
date y/n.

thump
thump

  you blushed as held your phone, for some reason the words date made you skip a beat— your face instantly heating up.

   have you fallen in love with the male?

thump
thump
thump

   you just sighed heavily, not wanting to ruin the friendship you two shared. putting your phone away in your bag.

  after hours of walking you made it to aisaka park.. seeing tsukasa.

  wearing his glasses, a black collar shirt. as well as white pants, with a black choker.

  you blushed seeing the male, he looked quite.. well.... hot.

thump
thump
thump
thump

   feeling your heart beating no doubt about it.. you've fallen for the male.

  he looked up from his phone, noticing his face lit up. and began waving like crazy.. you giggled and ran to the male.

   "yo! tsu!" you smiled at the male, who smiled back. holding your hand as he went on into the trail,

  "let's go shall we?" he smirked as you turned red.

thump
thump
thump
thump
thump

   you nodded with a hum and avoided his gaze which he questioned internally. 

   you two saw a bunch of flowers, and butterflies, as well as bee's.

   tsukasa screamed at the butterfly on your finger, as you smirked.

  you screamed at the bee on his finger, as he smirked.

  you grit your teeth at the smug face he had.

  tsukasa guides you to a forest, as you both layed under the stars. laughing at the 'date.'

   "you forgo- forgot to say carmel when you were ordering your vanilla frap!" tsukasa cackled remembering the face of regret on your face.

  "shut it! you tried to order a amane cake pop?? like what the hell!" you retorted at the male who sighed.

   "to be honest amane cake pops are fun to eat it's as if your ripping off his head." he said to narrowing his eyes at you as you stared cautiously.

   "creep.." you mumbled as he chuckled, tsukasa took off his glasses, and brushed his hand through his hair.

   "haa i love you y/n." he smiled at you- where you poofed red at the words.

thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump

love- me? well then..

thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump
thump

   you stared at the male who had a slight pink on his face,

  kissing his forehead.. "i love you too!"

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

wowowowow it's here the not angst of this.

tsukasa wearing glasses is hot if he's older no lie shahdjdbk

aisaka is not a real park (i think) or trail it's just
aida - da = ai + saka = aisaka !!

hope you enjoyed this besties i like it a lil bit it could've came out better but I'm more happy with the 900+ words of this 🤩🤩